1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Derringer - LJ II

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by HSLDS, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SOLD/TRADED pending funds

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So you think there is collectors value to a Ljutic Derringer? Do you know anyone collecting them?

Just a failed production item-

Its probably worth more like 25 or 50 dollars- but if you think it is worth more try gunbroker

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

It might be almost unique, but I am with Gene on this one, it is certainly not a collector and Damn sure not worth that! Good luck

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I disagree- it has a lot of value, maybe not $1500 but it is a collector

5. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gene, do you walk around the gun shows telling everyone their prices are to high? OR do you just walk around the shows and shake your head?

It's his gun and his price. If you are interested, make an offer, if not then move along.

OB

MERRY CHRISTMAS

6. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

There is no way he sold or traded that --- unless it was for the aforementioned 50 dollars and not 1500 dollars

Some people are certainly open to their own opinions on value just as I am.

There are also people that are not well informed that could be swayed by everyone saying an item is very valuable and then offering less and getting it only to find out they cant sell such item. We have all seen that happen.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

HSLDS. I commend your posting skills. Yo stayed on topic in the face of silly ridicule. And to Gene (GN777777) have you ever wondered why you only appreciate Krieghoff? The bowl of life is bigger Gene.

8. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

MIA true- lol

But go to a gunshow sometime and look at how many "unique" derringers are for sale- read Unique as failed companies or models

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Regards to yu too, Gene.

10. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gene,

Not that it is any of your business, but a member here contacted me via PM concerning a specific serialization of the pistol (I had mentioned that this was in a specific range). He mentioned that if you were involved in the thread he did not wish to be, so he elected to use the PM format. His choice.

Turns out this is in fact the pistol he was looking for.

I have put three parties together to hammer out a deal. It involves two of these pistols and three different states as well as three time zones.

Again, I have no horse in this race - just trying to be a helpful friend.

Nice thing is I made a new friend through this process - someone I am sure to deal with again in the future. Knowledgable, and willing to share that knowledge - a pleasure to talk to.

Wish I could say the same of you and rooferbob...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic dynatrap ii