1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Customer Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooter6, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter6

trapshooter6 Member

What experiences have you had with customer service at Ljutic?

2. Smokechaser

Smokechaser TS Member

Been a bit spotty as of late, IMO, however, their work is still top shelf once the details are worked out with CS. I would not hesitate to contact them with any problems or orders for parts. It may take a bit longer, but it's still all good....

3. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Ljutic customer service is great. When you call in, ask for Mike Hugill. Great guy, always takes good care of anything I need at Ljutic.

4. 3357

3357 Member

I ordered a parts kit for my mono last wednesday and UPS dropped it off this morning in Michigan. They were very attentive on the phone.

5. chickenlegs

chickenlegs TS Member

not long ago i ordered the new fireing pin[with spring] the other parts i ordered were springs. to my surprise all arrived,less the pin. i called mike and he said no problem. sent me a pin no questions asked---MIKE is the best news at ljutic in years

6. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Ljutic's service is top notch. Jimmy always has great technical advice and Mike will give you great turn around.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well another viewpoint. Like any smaller outfit, if you have gunsmithing work to be done then just realize you go in line.

Also the longer you keep someone on the phone talking, the less time they have to do someone elses work

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

No problems in 30 years. I've bought a few springs, pins, and a release trigger through the years. Then had my Mono rebuilt in 2010, after 25 years of service. No issues.

9. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

If you are ever in the area, take the time to drop into the shop. I had never owned a Ljutic until last year when I bought a used one. I decided to have it reblued. I live about 150 miles away but I decided to drop the gun off in person. I met Jimmy, Mike, Jerry and Nadine and was treated like I had been buying the most expensive guns they made for years. I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. It was time well spent. That was "Customer Service".
    Marion D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.