1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ljutic combo?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by James.c, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

Hey just wondering if ljutic ever made a combo or if anyone cut an o/u barrel to make one. pics would be appreciated if u have them.thanks

James.C

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Owned A Bi-gun..Serial # JOE 1 ..O/U set of barrels with Top Single Barrel set along with 2 trigger sets...With all that's Happened to the Family..Wish I had NEVER SOLD IT...It's out there somewhere.

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

They have made some combo's. I know a few guys with them. If you want one contact Ljutic; and bring a full wallet.

4. rustygun

rustygun Member

I'm pretty sure I saw an unsingle combo advertised here or on gun broker as a " one of a kind" been here since 1999. Expensive.

5. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago it was announced that Ljutic had been sold to an Ex-Boeing employee and the new owner is bringing back some former Ljutic employees (increasing employment) and that they were going to increase their product lines. I believe a combo set is in the works...

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.