1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Combo (pictures added)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ounce-n-3/8s, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Does anyone know the value of a Ljutic Bi-Gun Combo? I have been told there were less than 10 built and then I was told there were only eight made.......if that's the case, this may be the last one. All parts (wood, iron, both sets of triggers, bbls, etc.) are numbered #8.

The single bbl is an unsingle.

Thanks

2. dshot

dshot Member

I have seen two, but have no idear how many was made. You can call Ljutic and they will give you a complete history of the gun and the No# made.

3. RAScott

RAScott Member

Got pictures? It is always nice to see rare items like this.
    Bob S

4. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

I don't think the Trap combo’s are all that uncommon. I have one in the safe and I know of 4 more in this area. Something that is a little harder to find is a Bi-Gun Trap/Skeet combo. I have a Bi-Gun 3 barrel set. Three O/U barrels, 28" International Skeet, 30" American Skeet and 34" Trap Doubles. Serial number on this set is 6xx.

Jim R

5. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I do......not the best pictures (cell phone), but I will try to upload them.

6. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Here are some photos.

I did contact Ljutic a year ago or so. I didn't speak to Nadine, but a gentleman there (Mike?), told me there were no more than 10 built. He said they were primarily made for top guns around the U.S. to show off the Ljutic. I took your advice this morning and formally asked for a history search on the Ljutic Web-Site. I'm interested as to exctly what they tell me. I live in the same state Ljutics are built in, have shot my entire life and never seen a combo. In fact most of the old guys I shoot with have never seen one........the only person that has is Jim Sadler (who personally has owned every gun in the Northern hemisphere at least twice) and he has only seen one Ljutic Combo.

Anyway, I hope the photos upload ok. Sorry for the poor quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Up for the pretty purple gun case. I have seen and shot this gun. Very nice gun and just smokes target. Shane is a great guy as well.

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I have seen more unicorns than Ljutic Combos.

9. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Owned combo # JOE , Was Joe Ljutic gun set O/U barrels with Top Single barrel for Singles and Cap's...Had Extra trigger group that fired top barrel first and second trigger group that fired bottom barrel for Doubles, Had adjustable comb stock set. Sold it Many Years ago at the Grand...Joe was still Alive at that Time..Nice Gun Set..Great Man, left us all to Early..Was Great Shooter. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

Kim Z. thanked this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic bi gun combo set
ljutic bigun 36
ljutic combo adjustable

ljutic combo set