1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Combo Bi-gun....is wood the same as a Mono?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ounce-n-3/8s, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I recently purchased a Ljutic Bi-Gun Combo. It's gorgeous, but the stock has been shortened. I am wondering if anyone knows if the Bi-Gun stock is the same as a Mono-Gun stock. I have been told they are, but wanted to make certain before I go through the trouble to locate a new stick of wood.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Shane

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

You're going to need that short stock this weekend pal....don't get rid of it just yet, with 3 coats on it will be just right.

3. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I wish I could bring it, but I know if I take it with me, I'll be tempted to switch from the 390 Sport in mid stream. My dad would kill me. So to control myself I sent the reciever and both triggers to get the stainless treatment at Mahovsky's. I can't wait to get it back.

How many targets are you and Adams going to spot me and dad this year?

Shane

4. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Call Ljutic. 509-248-5995

Ask for Mike and he can tell you what you need to know. Be sure you have the serial number when you call him

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Smok'n Joe has a set of Ljutic o/u wood for sale here on TS.com

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Is this what you're looking for?

[​IMG]

by the way, a Mono gun stock will NOT fit on a Bi-Gun.

7. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

It may be exactly what I'm looking for, but I think the comb may be too low. My gun is set up to shoot a bit high, so if I got it, I may have to add an adjustable comb. I replied on your other thread asking about demensions and stock drop.

My current stock is not too far off, so in reality I could probably get away with a nice looking spacer/thicker pad.....just not sure what I'm going to do as of yet. I think your asking price is more than fair, but I have to ask, are you pretty firm on the price? Not trying to be a cheap-skate, just trying to figure out the best direction to go with what I have to work with.

Also, thanks Euro-Joe for helping us connect!

Thanks again,

Shane

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Shane,

I posted this stock set for a fellow club member and you are more than welcome to contact him with an offer. I will PM TommyG cell phone number to you...

9. SeanGamble

SeanGamble TS Member

Never seen a bi-gun combo, would you mind posting pictures?

10. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Sean,

The reciever and trigger groups are at Mahovsky's right now getting the metalife treatment. When they get back in a couple of weeks, I'll try to get a few pictures and post them.

I was told by Ljutics that there were only like 10 of these made. I have shot my entire life and it's the only one I have ever seen. I was told that one of our local legends (Jim Sadler) once owned one...........but then again, this guy has owned one of everything. :)

Shane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic combo set