1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ljutic choke tube

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigking, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigking

bigking Member

Are there any tubes that will fit a Ljutic other their own? Thanks for any input.

2. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

BK: There are at least three variations on Ljutic factory choke tubes. Ljutic made many of their own and Briley made many tubes for Ljutic but it still needs to be "for a Ljutic". Also I have had many Clearview chokes made for Ljutics. Steve needs to know which one your dealing with. Good luck, Doug

3. bigking

bigking Member

The ljutic that I have is a dynokic. I got it used and it only came with one tube. Full!!!. I don't shoot enough to shoot a full, very little practice time.Thanks.

4. bigking

bigking Member

5. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

That's the "shorty" only found in Dynokic's and Centennial Pro's. I might have one or two - what constriction are you looking for? Also Clearview just made me two for another customer - $65 each. Doug

Check PM

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Explain

" I don't shoot enough to shoot a full"

I don't know you but I beg to differ. You won't gain anything by shooting a more open choke. In fact, you may actually lose a few more targets from having holes in tour pattern. A full choke will make your patterns have a much more dense core resulting in better breaks and less pass through targets. Whether you believe in target break feedback or not, you will gain confidence from seeing black dust balls from your target breaks. Have confidence in your equipment and yourself. That Ljutic with full choke should be a target killing machine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
briley choke tube for ljutic
brileychokes for ljutic
choke tubes for ljudic shotgun
choke tubes for ljutic shotguns
interchangeable choke tubes fot ljutic
ljutic choke tube

ljutic choke tubes

ljutic shotgun chokes