1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Centennial ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Looking for info on the Ljutic Centennial. I have been told that it reduces recoil, has an inline striker type trigger mechanism, as well as other claims that tellers seemed to have little knowledge of. If you can shed some light on this gun and how it varies from a Mono Gun I would be greatful. Thanks, Marc
  2. dontate

dontate Member

Apr 24, 2010
    I have had a Centennial Pro for about 5 years. It is actually my sons gun. The gun has a spring loaded hammer slide which as with a Dynokic reduces recoil. I would say the recoil is reduced about 25%. You can shoot AA handicap or Nitro handicap and it feels more like a regular load. Regular loads feel more like lights. I have a Mono gun for myself and I wish I had the other gun. The Centennial Pro is probably the best trap gun I have owned (have owned a bunch) in that it has been super reliable and my son has put up some great scores with it. The gun probably has the best weight distribution of any trap gun I have owned. You can put your finger dead center under the receiver and balance the gun perfectly. See if you can find someone local to you that has a Dynokic or Centennial and give it a try. As with all guns some match the shooter and some do not.
  3. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Have a friend and squad mate that shoots one. He shoots it very well as a 27 yd aa,aa shooter and I have tried it. It patterns very well and is very soft shooting. The only drawback that I'm aware of is the inability to have more than a little offset in the stock due to the recoil mechanism. I suspect that if your interested they are probably a steal on the used market. Bruce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic centennial

ljutic centennial trap