1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Centennial for sale reduced price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Beretta Young Gun, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have for sale a Ljutic centennial serial #010. 98% condition overall. Wood shows a little handling wear as does the metal. Barrel is 33' .740 bore with a .705 choke, original ljutic choke rings, and ported. The rib is mid rib height at the back tapered to a 100% poi. Receiver has factory polished sides. Brand new pull trigger (less than 150 rounds through it). The stock has a fixed comb and an adjustable lop gracoil recoil reduction unit on the back. I have also added a changeable barrel weight system.also has two small bulges in the barrel. This gun was priced at $4,500 but is now reduced to $4,200 or best offer. I am looking for a Ljutic ARS but I will consider all trades. thanks, young guns
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

0   0   0

Beretta,

Hi Grade Shooters has an ARS and I think Joel Etchen's has one, too. Might want to talk to them about a trade, especially if you're in the surrounding SW PA areas.

3. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

0   0   0

come w case?

4. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

sorry no case. the gun comes as is in the pictures. aj ansley

5. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I sure wish someone would take this gun off my hands. You won't find a better deal than this anywhere. If you are interested please let me know. Price has dropped again but I can't go any lower than $3,700 FIRM but I am willing to accept trades. aj ansley

6. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

7. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

8. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This gun is still priced too high or it would be gone. The poor guy has had this Ljutic for sale for over a month, has "bumped" his add about 35 times and has tried to trade it in on practically every gun that gets listed on the site. Will one of you Ljutic guys make him an offer so the darn thing will go away?

9. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks rick but this gun is not priced to high. Both nadine at ljutic and steve smith from the indiana gun club say this gun is priced far below what it is worth. I am not going to just give it away. This gun has been on here for so long because of the lack of a place to trade around where I live. I too wish this gun would find another home. thanks for looking. aj ansley

10. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

AJ: In the 30 days you have been trying to sell or trade off this gun I have sold five guns from $675.00 to over $5,000.00 but I price my guns at what they are worth so people buy them. If the gun is worth so much more then I would think Nadine or Steve should buy it from you and sell it for more. Just indicating that you are firm @ $3,700.00 and that you don't want to "give it away" really doesn't change the value. VALUE= The price at which a willing buyer will BUY and at which a willing seller will SELL.

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't say this as criticism. Both Nadine and Steve are in the business of selling Ljutics and have a bias toward their product. Listen to Riok 979.

12. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

All right gentlemen, I'll try it your way. The first person to make me a genuine, Fair offer for my ljutic gets the gun. contact me through PM or e-mail. thanks aj ansley

13. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

"If you're not selling, you're buying." Somebody once told me that, and I have found it useful. You have a gun. Someone offers you X dollars for the gun. You think that is giving it away.
    Now reframe your thinking. If he had the gun, would you give him your X dollars for it. If you wouldn't, then you should sell it, because the end result is the same. You have the money; he has the gun.

14. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

dickgtax: Well put!!! It is the guidline I use when selling or negotiating the sale. The worst guidline to use is the ole' "I paid XXXXX for it and I will not sell it for less." It doesn't work on cars and in this economy it does not work on guns.

15. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Fine then, what will it take for some one to buy this gun from me. At $3700 this gun is already $600 less then what I gave for it so the ole' "I paid XXXXX for it and I will not sell it for less." doesn't apply here. I am just trying to sell this gun so I can buy something else, but I would like to get as much out of this gun as possible. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I am just a guy trying to sell his darn ljutic, so the first person to make me a fair offer will own this ljutic. thanks aj ansley.

16. KRK32

KRK32 Member

0   0   0

Dont let the tire kickers get on your nerves if you were giving it away theyd say they want 5 flats of shells thrown in before they would take it.

17. Beretta Young Gun

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.