1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Blackdiamond opinoins

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by winchesterAA, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Hi
    Im posting this thread for a friend who is interested in the Ljutic Blackdiamond with the one touch rib, He wants to buy one but asks for Pro's or con's on this model any input would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Richie

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pm TPS, he's got a beauty!

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Here is my opinion, but remember, other's may vary.

I bought a mono with the adjustable rib. After about 8 months I traded it in for a Pro3 Ljutic. I am much happier with the Pro3 and my scores are showing it.

Have him try them out if he can and shooting them may make a difference for your friend.

PM me if you'd like.

Hauxfan!

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

Have your buddy e-mail me- I have 2 New One-touch's in stock and a new Heavy barrel Pro-3. I would be glad to answer any of his questions.
    Terry Jones

5. doc boc

doc boc Member

Hi Richie, I've been shooting one for some 3-4 months now. it's my 3rd mono and my fifth ljutic. fit and finish is superb. the one touch adjustable rib is great. much easier to adjust than the competition. i get lots of complements on the gun's looks. Bore is 740 and gun shoots very soft.

Shot a 99 with it and won the singles event last week. one shooter i know complained he could not get it to shoot flat. I found that the lowest i could get it to shoot was 70/30. since i shoot an 80/20 pattern it is fine for me. the gun swings great and gives you a nice head up posture. hope this helps with your decision. doc

6. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Richie,
    I have been shooting a Black Diamond for almost a year now and really like the gun. I would recommend giving one a try! Wait until you see the wood on this one!

.........Rod

7. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Mine isn't a Black Diamond, but I do have a One-Touch, and it's the best shotgun I've ever owned, and I can't find a SBT gun that is as close to being as easy to shoot as mine! I'd highly reccomend one, after I got it adjusted exactly to where I wanted it, I started breaking more 100s with it than any other gun I've ever had! Been breaking better handicap scores than I have broken in the past, too. I'll never get rid of it, ever (that's a bold statement from me, too!). I would tell him to try one before he buys it just in case, but if he likes it nearly as much as I like mine, he will have no doubts about plunking the cash down on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.