1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Black Mono Wad? Anyone familiar with them

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3dram8, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Ljutic Black Mono Wad? Anyone familiar with them?

Does anyone have any information about this wad? I got several thousand of these from an estate, and would appreciate some load data and what type of load and hull the wad was designed for. The bags say Ljutic Mono on them. Thanks......Rick

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rick if you are interested in selling some of them I'd like some. Thanks Josh jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Load as a "AA" wad. You'll find you'll pick up a few FPS. Don't shoot them when the temp. drops below freezing, all you'll hear is pops & sputters.
    I liked them but they were temp. tempermental.

Big Jack

4. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Thanks for the replies so far. Is this a 1-1/8 ounce wad? Any idea what hull works best with these? ....Rick

5. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Thanks again for the replies. I'm trying to gather information on these wads to try and decide if I want to shoot them or solicit offers for them. It looks like there are about 5000 of these wads I'm dealing with here. ....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic mono wads

ljutic monowads

ljutic trap wads

ljutic wads