1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Black Diamond

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shooter200, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter200

shooter200 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale Ljutic Black Diamond like new! Serial Number 276 two choke tubes americase 34" barrel adjustable rib. Supreme wood! 11,500$ If interested please call (618) 535-8788. Pictures available. Thank you

Tim Varble

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yikes....11 grand and no photo...what are we thinking?

3. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rick......your a dog, I LMAO over that.

4. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

Kinda tasteless to put down a thread, this thread especially. There was pictures of a Black Diamond in the article about them in Shotgun Sports magazine. This is the gun Tim won at the Missouri Fall Handicap and it is a beauty. I had the priviledge of mounting this gun at the Illinois State Shoot, beautiful wood and is extremely well balanced. He broke 400 straight with it and ended up with a 498/500, I couldn't believe he wanted to sell it but he is going to school. He's a nice person and an All American, so if he wants to sell this gun, have a little respect. Biff

5. XT=dontmiss

XT=dontmiss TS Member

0   0   0

rick it says pictures available, if your interested then ask to see them, dont just look out of curiosity. i support the gun, it is very beautiful i saw it at the MO fall caps. chris gerber

6. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

"Pictures available" doesn't sell guns on this site no matter who the seller is. It is just a fact. BUMP!

7. XT=dontmiss

XT=dontmiss TS Member

0   0   0

Rick, have you put into consideration that not all people are computer literate to just figure out how to post pics on here, it took me awhile, tim's probably tight on time and feels if someone is that interested in making a deal that they could call him, which is the best selling feature i have seen on this site, sending pms and emails doesnt get as close as calling and talking to the seller about the product, if theres something wrong with it then he would probably tell you instead of having you figure it out in a picture. is a picture great for selling? no doubt about it, but so is a phone number, theres no reason for downgrading anyone/thread just because you didnt see pictures the first time,add them later, uncapable of posting, YOU stop and think. Chris Gerber

8. shooter200

shooter200 TS Member

0   0   0

Should anyone like pictures of the black diamond i shall send them either by mail or messaging. It is not my intention to deceive anyone. At this time pictures i have are pre-printed and available for mail. The very second i can post pictures here they will be posted. Please excuse the inconvenience and please accept my apologizes.

Thank you

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.