1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Ljutic Black Diamond for sale** $4250.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mono3811, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mono3811

Mono3811 Member

0   0   0

Limited run of Mono's thru Shotgun Specialties, I think. Stainless mono receiver, 33" barrel with Centennial rib, and upgraded Wenig wood. Not an LTX. Hope this helps.

2. JTEA

JTEA Member

0   0   0

LTX receivers are more narrow than Monogun receivers and have holes drilled in receiver to reduce weight. Tapered rear of receiver as well. Also, LTX's come in both 33" and 34" barrel lengths.

Nice gun, good luck.

JT

3. rmy

rmy Member

0   0   0

Great gun and price. Someone needs to buy this.

4. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Think I used to own this gun..."C-02-D"? I had Briley install the chokes. The wood is actually much nicer that your pictures show.

WNCRob
    Charlotte, NC

5. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These are great chokes...3.75" long for the flush chokes! Pattern great. With the extended choke, takes BBL overall length to 34". I sold this gun, buying into the "high rib" trend, before I really knew what works for me. But I recently found that I don't look at the rib very much, and find the Ljutic Pro rib (same as rib on this gun) a no-fuss, just right rib for me. So, I recently purchased a like-new monogun with the Pro rib and love it..the high ribbed gun is now my backup. This is a solid gun. Wish seller would show wood grain on other side...its very handsome.

Also, POI is 80/20 on this gun's rib. Pro ( or Centennial) rib is 0.70" tall vs 0.45" (I think)for the very popular Ljutic mid rib.

WNCRob

6. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

Is the the "Black Diamond" an inset of sometype? I saw one where it was just painted and then finished over.

7. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

where are you located

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nice gun---Hard to sell high end guns in todays MKT---That looks like a great buy---gL---SJB

9. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

Dan

10. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

Sorry, something must have been up with the PM system. You mentioned that the weight was something near 12 lbs, but that seems like quite a bit for a monogun - can you get an actual weight? Also would you offer a review period (3/5 days)?

Thanks,

Dan

xxdaniel.putzxgmail.comxx
    (remove the x's and add a @ in the center)

11. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Darn nice gun.Unfortunately it'll be feb. before I could get freed up cash to buy it.Has me drooling since at this time I shoot a Citori Sporting Special.Been told my scores would improve if I shot a Trap gun.Time will tell.

Doug H.

12. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

This gun keeps calling my name. Somebody please buy it quick. I'm fighting hard but the temptation is starting to wear me down. Marc

13. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

KingRanch

14. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Kevin,

You have a PM.

15. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

0   0   0

What's the LOP only to the end of the wood?
    Thanks

16. sjkarst

sjkarst Member

0   0   0

Still available for sale??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.