1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LJUTIC BLACK DIAMOND - ANY EXPERIENCE WITH ONE?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dan2116, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan2116

dan2116 Member

Hello all. I wanted to ask if anyone has one of these new Ljutics and what they thought of them. All my experience is with Perazzi's ( off the shelf so to speak) nothing custom fit.I have talked to ( I think it was Nadine) at Ljutic and they can do a complete custom build to a shooter right down to trigger weight adjustment (release) to fit the type of ammunition you shoot and your style of shooting.The custom fit has not been an option for Perazzi's on the West Coast that I know of therefore the reason for looking at the Ljutic.One other question is with a custom fit gun does it significantly lesson felt recoil eliminating the need for a recoil reducer. Thanks in advance for you input.

2. Brino

Brino Member

I can tell you that Nadine treated me very well when I had my adjustable rib mono built. They built it exactly as planned and Jimmy did an excellent job fitting me. It was a great experience.

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

Dan
    Yes if you get a stock made that fits you as it should then the felt recoil is very much reduced. I had Dennis DeVault make a stock for me after I had been shooting a gun with a PFS and the felt recoil with the stock he made to fit me felt the same with no extra recoil reducer as the PFS which is noted for the reduced felt recoil. After you have a stock made to fit you will be spoiled. Randy

4. wbill

wbill Member

I have a new Black Diamond that is fully tricked out with all the bells and whistles. It does not kick me even with Nitros. But I am looking for a Perazzi MX2000/3 o/u and would be interested in a trade. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.