1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LJUTIC BIGUN #14 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by one st8, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. one st8

one st8 Member

0   0   0

LISTING FOR JIM PERRY-CONTACT JIM AT 508 864 3742 WITH ANY QUESTIONS*****
    UP FOR SALE IS A LJUTIC BIGUN THAT IS ABSOLUTELY MINT...JUST RECEIVED BACK FROM LJUTIC ( YOU MAY CALL JIMMY AT LJUTIC FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GUN)THIS GUN WAS COMPLETELY GONE THROUGH BY JIMMY AT LJUTIC, 32" LONG, NO CHOKES, ALL ORIGINAL,NO SCRATCHES, TIGHT AS A DRUM, LOOKS AND FEELS AS NEW. NICE BLUING, GOLD TRIGGER, ROLL OVER CHEEK, ONE OF THE NICEST OLDER BIGUNS AVAILABLE. JIM PERRY IS LOOKING FOR REASONABLE OFFERS, IF SERIOUS CALL JIM. CAN ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
    bcosta_2008_131263.jpg

bcosta_2008_131264.jpg

bcosta_2008_131265.jpg

bcosta_2008_131266.jpg

bcosta_2008_131267.jpg

bcosta_2008_131268.jpg

bcosta_2008_131269.jpg

bcosta_2008_131270.jpg

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A price would be nice????

3. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

0   0   0

4. one st8

one st8 Member

0   0   0

Pull triggers, thats all the info Jim gave me. I will try to find out the chokes in the gun. Jim did not specify a price, if someone is serious he will entertain all offers call him on his cell phone 508 864 3742. Bruce

5. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

How about he puts a price on it, and we'll entertain that? He's the one selling it. Auctions are on different sites...

6. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice gun. Good Luck with the Sale.

7. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is a gun that I could be interested in having bought a number of high value guns on TS. The problem is that I and many others who could be interested refuse to bid against ourselves by just guessing what the seller has in mind.

It is not necessary as you suggest to put a "stupid" price on the gun and bargin fom there. Why not put a reasonable price on the gun based on prior sales, the condition and the sellers sence of value and see if anyone is interested. You will be suprised as there are a large number of knowledgeable and informed buyers on TS who are happy to do business with a seller who truly wishes to sell. Not pricing an item means tat the seller is just fishing hoping that someone will bite and pay too much.

Personal opinion.
    Doug

8. cnsane

cnsane Member

0   0   0

No price means don't look twice. It doesn't get any more old school than that. Or, as the old guy who schooled me used to say, "I can't be both the Buyer and the Seller."

9. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I agree with Citadel and Cnsane. Also, putting the specifics about the gun, such as stock cast and dimensions, palm swell, bore and chokes, particularly on a high-end gun helps to sell the gun, as well as saves folks from making unnecessary calls just to find out for instance that the gun is for a right-handed shooter. Thanks, Lefty Bob

10. one st8

one st8 Member

0   0   0

I agree, so you can either call Jim, like he wants, or simply move on- no problem...his gun..also Bob, it is for a right hander,slight cast, and a palm swell. I will try to get the other specs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic bi centennial
ljutic bi gun

ljutic bi gun for sale

ljutic bi-gun

ljutic bi-gun for sale

ljutic bicentennial bigun
ljutic bigun
ljutic bigun sale