1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Bi-Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Capt_ed, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

I am wondering the range of values for a used Ljutic Bi-Gun? I shoot a mono now and really shoot it well . I shoot a 3200 for doubles and only OK. I am thinking I would like to try a Bi-gun set up similar to my mono ,weight wise and soft touch and see if I can improve my scores. Wondering the highs and lows in price range of these Ljutic Bi-Guns. Thanks for any help you can give

Ed

2. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Ljutic produced 3 basic types of "Bi-Guns" 1- Older was called the Bi- Gun, I have heard they are prone to trigger issues and are difficult to find parts. 2-Newer version was called the TC, real nice gun, seem to have corrected the trigger problem. 3- Latest is the LM6, this is a TC with some internal upgrades. REAL nice doubles gun. Note, if you find a TC you can have the new LM upgrades installed. This is what I have. Perfect for doubles. Now the price range, I have seen a wide spread. Plan on a range of $6000- $12000. Not to many of these produced, Price seems to depend on how fast the owner wants to move, but thats with all guns. Some are steals and other are very over priced and stay on the for sale list for a long, sometimes to long time. My advise, call Ljutic, they are very nice people and can be a great help. Good luck. FYI I love my Ljutic for doubles and would buy another in the future if I ever wear this baby out. Jeff

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Depends on the gun. I agree with Cyrus above on the price ranges. For instance,I have a Bi-gun that I would like to sell now. It is mint,all numbers match,30" bbls. This gun is exactly as it left the factory(Nadine confirmed the specs)except somewhere it was ported. $7000 for the gun.

4. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

Info provided by Cyrus is correct. I own TC #11. It has been completely upgraded by factory with LM-6 internal parts and wood. It also has pull/pull trigger with release/release trigger parts. I value it at and would sell for $12,000.00 with Americase.
    John in Utah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic bi gun

ljutic bi gun for sale

ljutic bi guns for sale
ljutic bi-gun
used ljitic for sale bi gun