1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic Bi-Gun Performance

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ColtM1911A1, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

A tough and perhaps to vague a question to answer, but here goes: Has anyone purchased, borrowed, or traded for a Ljutic Mono- Gun or Bi-Gun and noticed a significant improvement in the performance and scores when shooting either singles, handicap, and doubles? And if there was a noticeable improvement, which characteristic of the Ljutic do you think contributed the most to the higher scoring? Was it balance, lock time, improved handling, a better fit was obtained over other fits in the past with different shotguns, etc?

I thank you in advance for your contribution to this thread. Then again, maybe it was another shotgun that gave you such a noticeable improvement and not a Ljutic. I only used Ljutic because that was the gun that pushed me to higher scoring in all trap disciplines (singles, doubles, & handicap).

2. Gil

Gil Member

Colt, Upon my return from Europe I purchased a SS mono gun. It promptly took me to the 27. Since I have been back and forth 5 times. Currently on the 27. I bought a SS Bi-gun. I had a 3200 release/pull and could not get out of B class. I went to Yakima and bought a SS Bi-gun. Al told me he would give me what I wanted (release/Pull) but when I came back he would give me the needed release/release. He did and I went to class A and occasionally AA.The Bi-gun points very well but nothing can make me something I am not, and that is an AA doubles shooter, at least consistantly. George Miller

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I owned a Ljutic Bi-Gun for a few months.. It felt really good.. fit me like a glove.. and shot where I looked.. Just.. it was to heavy for me.. I did better with a Perazzi.. my best doubles score to date was shot with a MX3 Special.. 30' barrel 1.62KG barrel choked .022/.030 I shot 96% with it.. before that 92% was my all time high.. with 85% being my average over the long haul.. It really depends on your size..upper body strength.. and dynamics..

A kolar or Ljutic will always be a heavier..slower gun to the target..If that is YOUR style..a Perazzi or Fabbri is a total waste for you..as you need the weight.. For smaller,older..shooters lighter guns and shorter barrels get very useful.. That doesn't make one better than the other.. just different..

4. Ljutic Guy

Ljutic Guy Member

I broke my first 100 stright doubles not long after I bought my Ljutic model TC.
    Point and balance is great. Let me know if you want to buy one.
    John in Utah

5. dshot

dshot Member

I have owned two, still have one, they are heavy but shoot great, the trigger is the worst put of the guns, sometimes smooth and sometimes not, if I ever go back to the grand, I will have the trigger worked on but until then I will shoot my Krieghoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic bi gun for sale

ljutic bi gun shooters

ljutic bi-gun shotguns