1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic, Alferman, or Mac 1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by C Prince, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Which one and why? Looking for a new one and these are what my choices are. Looking for opinions to likes and dislikes.

Chad

2. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

I never shot a Mac 1, but I've shot Ljutics and love them -but I own an Alfermann, and I can tell you that dealing with Gary Alfermann is a pleasure. Also, Alfermanns are much heavier than Ljutics if that's a consideration.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

why not include Silver Seitz, Bowen, DeSimone, or Cole ??

4. doc boc

doc boc Member

ljutic is a best buy. doc

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Any of the three are good. A plus for the Ljutic is the availability of a PFS,this way you can guaran, Ljutictee fit & comfort without going for a custom stock. Another plus is a Lujtic is not a mom & pop opporation. If a small shop goes away there may be a problem with parts & service in the future. I have two Inifinities #229 & #237 (one of one)--these guns are great & a pleasure to shoot. They are basically a Mach 1. There is a good Mach 1 for sale by a shooter where I live. He just got a Silver Seitz & the Mach can be had at a fair price.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Butler

Butler TS Member

I would have to vote for Alferman, mine has treated me well, and after 4 years of shooting, no problems. Jim Butler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.