1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LJUTIC ADJUSTABLE RIB GUN...INFO PLEASE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by coloradoshooter25, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coloradoshooter25

coloradoshooter25 TS Member

Just looking for a few opinions about the new Adjustable rib gun made my Ljutic.

i love the way it looks, but i haven't had the chance to shoot one. I have an opportunity to purchase one right now...wanted some feed back from you guys on it.

Anybody on TS.com have one? how is the recoil?

2. coloradoshooter25

3. coloradoshooter25

4. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

BUMP up...hoping for more info..............thank you

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have held and mounted the gun, but not shot it. My take is this, Ljutic is know for its reliability and the "fast" trigger. I like an adjustable rib. If I could afford to do it my way, I would buy the gun without wood. I would then go to Dawson's and have Pat make me a stock lock stock and fore end. I have recoil problem. You would probably be into the gun $10K but it would be unbeatable IMHO.

JON

6. wbill

wbill Member

I agree with chiefjon. I have had several Ljutics and they are hard to beat. And now that they have the new ajustable rib it should be a winner. The only problem is there is no place close to me to try one. I did see one in Missouri but did not get to shoot it. It was the only gun there that I was taken with.
    Bill

7. elinvar

elinvar Member

wbill
    Where are you located at? I have 2 adj rib Mono's on the way from the factory- should be here by Feb or so. I am the mew Ljutic dealer for central/southern illinois. I have unlimited access to a trap field 3 miles from my shop- More than happy for anyone to try the new guns out when they arrive.\
    Terry's Gun Vault
    Pierson Station, IL 217-433-9885

8. wbill

wbill Member

I wish I lived closer to Ill. but I don't. I live in the Birmingham area and there are no dealers close to me.
    Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.