1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ljutic adjustable Pro3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill D., Jun 27, 2013.

1. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

May 30, 2008
    South Jersey
    Can any one tell me how to remove and re install the trigger on my Pro3? I would like to remove it to clean it.
  2. elinvar

elinvar Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Push out the pin on the side of the receiver that holds the trigger in- Trigger will pull out rear first- may be tight
    Reinstal the same way- be sure spring goes back into the inertia lock.
    If gun is held up the cocking rod retainer pin may fall out- be careful.
    push pin back in once trigger is fully seated in receiver- may have to tap lightly with brass hammer.

Simple after once or twice.

Terry Jones
  3. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Simply remove the retaining pin by pushing it thru the receiver and trigger group pulls out of the receiver bottom. Be sure to remove locking block (slides straight out) then clean the slot it rides in. Lube with a light grease (Super Lube is really a good grease available at ACE Hdwr). Oil all hinge pin areas and the cocking rod. Should take less than 5 minutes. If necessary firing pin comes out by removal of the allen bolt. I service mine every 2K rounds or so. My Pro 3 is 13yrs old and is tight as new. Ljutics are as easy to service as anything except a sling shot. Marc