Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljutic 2 barrel set

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  WPT 
#1 ·
Ljutic Mono gun serial #6XX, 2 -34" barrel set ... This set was sent back and totally redone by Ljutic and its looks like a new gun ...

Barrel #1 :

Herb Orr Super 16 yard choke : Bore .0735/.742 Choke .025 restriction ...

Barrel #2 :

Handicap barrel : Bore : .744/.747 Choke: .039 restriction

This gun has a few extra parts, hammer, springs (probably $500.00 worth today). and also a release trigger and extra release parts besides the pull trigger that is in the gun ... This gun is as tight as a new gun and looks like it has hardly been shot since being redone at Ljutic ... Comes with a plastic hard case Asking $3,400.00 or best offer ... This gun is a steal at this price ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

See less See more
#4 ·
The bore on both barrels open up just before the chokes thats why I put multiple numbers for the bore versus the choke ... The choke restrictions are correct as written ... I checked the bore from both ends of the barrels and they remain the same except just before the chokes ... I'm not sure what thats all about but thats what they measure ... Must be some super choke job ...

To those who inquired : the release trigger goes with the gun and is not for sale separately ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

#6 ·
Bud,

I missed that one along with a few to many targets ... I got my car for sale, got another project in mind to replace it ... Think 65 Dodge Coronet 2 door sedan with a 528 Hemi, got to back half it to get some big hoops under it and box and tie the frame so it don't get twisted out of shape ... This one has to go first so I have room to play ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

#7 ·
Someone has to be at the airport when their boat just came in ... This gun is in beautiful shape, the pictures do not show the actual over all condition of this gun ... I am not a Photographer, or even a trap shooter by some peoples standards, But I try ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

#8 ·
Thanks for the offers but you have to up the ante if you want a gun in the shape this gun is in, to the guy who wants to trade his wife, no thanks I wouldn't take her for the 90-T and sure won't take her for this gun ... Thanks for the additional pictures though ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.