1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Waterboarding demonstration

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Neal Crausbay, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neal Crausbay

Neal Crausbay Member

This is how they do waterboarding it appears. Is this "torture"? I think not but you make the call.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1579920046?bctid=20047560001

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Thanks Neal. That's probably to most objective demo we'll ever get to see. Couldn't believe the guy didn't come up choking - unless it was edited.

That one terrorist that took 183 tries must have either been one fanatical SOB or it didn't bother him much.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

The video I saw on TV had the head tilded down considerbly. Had a helper holding his head in the position they wanted.They also talked about dropping the body core temperature way down. Tourture? I would say yes to both. I would not want either done to me,from what I saw. Ray

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Ask a pow if that is torture. Thye would ahve loved for that to be the worst tahy were going to get. I will never understand why any terrorist deserves better than his victim. Only a liberal nut job could bitch about that being unfair treatment. It SAVED American lives dipshits. Now who would want to do that. NOT hussein obama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.