1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Update for Ohio State Grudge Match

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

The TS.com Grudge Match aka the "Tango in Morengo" will begin at 6:05pm this evening. As of 11am this morning squares on the betting "Big Board" were selling at a fast and furious pace. I got a chance to interview BIGDON and he said that he is ready but unsure of which gun to shoot. He is proudly wearing his Michigan State T-shirt and hat so if you want to find him just look for the "green" big x-Marine who will probably be eating a Hawian Shaved Ice. Dr. Longshot has yet to be seen and one wonders if he will show up at all? I will update this thread as we get closer and try to upload pictures with the results.

blade819

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Doc posted he's struggling with his painful rotator cuff which makes it difficult to lift the gun.

3. blade819

Up for this. Let's try to keep it clean and fun without insulting each other!

blade819

4. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Blade;

If that happen's it will be a first on T.S.COM. LOL

Ken

5. Red Dot 1

Red Dot 1 Member

I for one would like to see a picture of the one and only Dr. Longshot that continues to create all the posts referencing the names of great trap shooters he knows or that he has shot trap with in his career.

Roger Smith
    Wichita, KS

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly Roger, you are pretty darn good yourself, haven't you had the op to shoot with the DR of Longshots?

7. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Would that be the famous photo of the notorious Doctor in his cowboy hat minus clothing/Corvette?

8. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Sure would be nice to have a live feed to watch this infamous grudge match!!!! Keeps us all informed, Thanks, Tim

9. blade819

I checked the BIG BOARD around 3:30 and can't believe how many squares have been sold! Hopefully a lot of $$ will be raised for Junior shooting. Still haven't seen the Doctor around and I believe BIGDON is in his motorhome watching his Phil Kiner DVD and keeping cool. We have 90 minutes to start time and I'll post pictures and perhaps a link to some video. My compliments to the OSTSA for putting this TS.com generated antagonistical dream together.

blade819

10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Is there an official substitute roster if nurse short britches doesn't show up?

ss

11. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the kicking, screaming, and rolling around in the mud, blood, and the beer.

12. nimitzmay1981

nimitzmay1981 TS Member

WoW....this campground/facility is packed. This is almost like vendor's row at Vandalia. And this is the day before the preliminary.

This will be exciting to see. Big bucks going towards charity. Good luck to both gladiators.

13. nimitzmay1981

nimitzmay1981 TS Member

Almost time for 1st call.

I just saw the Dr. meditating in the parking lot across from the stands. Looks like a trance...or I should check for a pulse. He seems very collected!

14. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The Dr will be ready. Good luck guys and thank you both!!

Hap

Hope someone takes their wi fi laptop to the line to keep us informed??

15. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

This may call for a little artwork cartoon commemorating the big event. Maybe an auction to benefit TS.COM...let me know. Would need some pics to go from.
    JeffPhilipbar@yahoo.com

16. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Is the event going on now? Where is the live coverage?? We need to know!! :)

17. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

TTT I won Dr.longshot enuff said I got-er-done

GB
    DLS

18. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Great idea Jeff. It's either you do it or I remember a real Rembrandt done by Tron a few years ago that raised some serious money from a gentleman in Nebraska ;)

19. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Strainge that we have not heard from Bigdon. I wonder why??????

20. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

Auctioneer - I don't know either of these guys, and I could care less about the shootoff. I have no dog in this fight, and haven't made one post about the grudge match until now. You bumping three threads and writing the same thing only proves to me how much of an ass you really are. This post isn't about anything shooting related. I simply made this post to point out how much of an ass you are to the rest of the readers on here.

And you spelled strange incorrectly on all three posts. It's not Strainge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.