1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Live chat site

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whatta_attitude, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

Guys and ladies I have found a free site where we can gather at night to chat in real time just need to know if anyone here might be interested in doing so...there is a general area there so it means we can control who comes into our room and also the general area does not allow Cussing or such..
    here is the site www.voiceandvideochat.com go make yourself a name free is already checked at the bottom for ya so no need to purchase..after you have done that log in (the log in box disappears when your logged in) then click on General
    I will try to jump on each night from say 7-8 to get us started then after i recruit some help we can have it open more...this site will also allow you to play tunes and pass along any web site you might wanna share
    Let me know what ya think so I know whether to get the ball rolling..
    Sandie

2. whatta_attitude

3. whatta_attitude

The live chat would be more for those who have questions or trapshooters who just wanted to visit live instead of leaving messages...and by the way not all married people feel they have an ankle bracelet and I hope your collar has diamond studs cause i know you deserve the very best hahaha
    Sandie

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WooHoooooo, just signed up again! Hi Sandy gurl, long time no see! HapNAZ= happy-n-AZ. 7 to 8pm eastern time? Will cya there soon. Hap

5. The Stive

The Stive Member

sounds good. I do not have any experiance in chat rooms, but would like to try it. John

6. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

What site is this ? AOL site ?

Pat Kelley

7. mulls427

mulls427 Member

all signed up!! see ya there. Mike

8. whatta_attitude

Congrats all I will get there a bit early to welcome everyone Hap its gonna be great chatting with you again...and No Kelley this is a stand along program that some friends of mine from Dallas run so I know for a fact it's a safe n secure site...just go to www.voiceandvideochat.com
    click on join
    free is already marked if you scroll to the bottom
    then log in
    the log in boxes disappear when logged in correctly
    go to the general area that way the kids can join us although they will be asked to behave or leave..
    i have a ton of tunes we can play as we chat or will I will try to be helpful with some puter ???'s
    Looking forward to seeing some old friends again
    Sandie

9. mod12man

mod12man TS Member

you should get an IRC channel if you want live chat. IRC is the most popular chat system in the world for good reason. Heres a link above for a good client program, then all you have to do is go to the support channel and request a channel

10. whatta_attitude

IRC went out with the stone age this site is flash based meaning no download so ya dont junk up ya puter just go to www.voiceandvideochat.com click on register name yourself a name log in ( log in will disappear when your in) click on general then look for a coffeecup with the word trapshooting on it click on that and its where we will all be... you can have cams voice and tunes or just chat come check it out i think you will enjoy it
    Sandie

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Continual "Unknown Error" logging in after registering???

Whiz

12. whatta_attitude

whiz is your puter updated??? and what are you useing XP or 98??

13. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

It's VERY current, all systems here at the shop are using XP Pro.

I finally was permitted access, but nothing going on at that site. Is there a specific trapshooting room?

14. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Count me in.

Berettaman7

15. whatta_attitude

I will open a trapshooting room in general at 7 florida time!!

16. whatta_attitude

Thanks for stopping by if we get more people we will try to do this a couple of times a week unless i get some volunteers hope a good time was had by all...
    Sandie

17. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Someone took cableguy too. But I signed up anyway. No one there at 5:28 PST. I'll try again tomorrow or Sunday at 4:00ish.

18. whatta_attitude

Guys since the live chat is not maned watch in this forum to see when i will have the room open thanks to all that came over and hope it was educational and above all else fun .
    Sandie

19. whatta_attitude

Great idea Jerry
    anyone wanting to join a free live chat with voice go make you a name and pw at www.voiceandvideochat.com there is no download so remember your id and pw log in and go to general lobby as it is the most descent.
    lets try again Saturday night 7 pm Florida time
    Sandie

and yes we did this before and had a blast

20. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Gosh and rmngtngrl was already taken too.... Kym....the real rmngtngrl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.