1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Camera Feed At Grand ????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ctargetchamp98, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

Is anyone getting the live camera feed from R.J. Stuart at the Grand? When I try to view the webcast a pop up box appears that says the following: AXIS MEDIA CONTROL The Axis Media Control, which enables you to view live image streams in Microsoft Internet Explorer, could not be registerd on your computer.// If there is a live feed, can someone tell me what I need to do to receive it? Thank's Tony Willoughby

2. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

Thank's Devil, I can get to that website but when I click on the web cam thats when the popup comes up.

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Tony
    I allowed that to install on my computer and then i am able to view the feeds.
    I wished they had outside cams to see down the line while people are shooting targets.

WesleyB

4. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

Wesley, I can't get it to install on my computer. Im running Windows XP Thank's for any help, anybody? Tony W.

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Tony, I'm running Window's XP using Firefox and have had no problems looking at the live feeds.

Click on the MMS not the HTML for the event center feeds (although I can access both). The Leader board pops up on Windows Media (separate window). Your access might be limited by your virus (internet) program or firewall. You may need to "allow" this website to watch it. Go to your virus and firewall program and check the settings. This would be a custom setting for this website, if this is indeed the problem.

I've had no problems at all. Wish I could be of more assistance.

6. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

I am using XP also
    I just clicked the bar just under my toolbar that says this site wants to install that program. I just clicked where it says click here to install

WesleyB

7. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

I can not view the leader board on my lap top. I have no problem viewing both live camera feeds.
    Any body know what settings I need to change?

Thanks,

Dr. Honk

8. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I just tried and it finally worked!! Looks like a ghost town there!!!

9. mcv

mcv Member

how 'bout one of you posting the link from the web page of the "Live view - Axis" for each live view image stream? Can you help us out with that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.