1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Littleton Shotmakers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Placed an order with them a long time ago & have heard nothing. Their mailbox is full and they never cashed the check. Does anyone know how to get ahold of them or know what is up??

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Getting them to do anything is like catching a cold. You never know when it will happen and you don't really feel good after it happens.

If you want a Littleton, call Magma Engineering in Az and deal through them. I have a number of Littleton's but if I was going to buy today I would look at a Stewart.

If you want more information on what I went through, PM me.

Ajax

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Cancel your check and buy a Steward. It will ship the next day.

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Call or email Jim Stewart in Scottsboro, AL. Maker of the Better Shotmaker

He or his wife will answer the phone, he or his wife will answer your emails and he will answer all of your questions before you commit to buy. Cancel your order with Littleton while you still can.

jstewart1934@hotmail.com

(256) 587-0107

5. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

LMAO I called Littleton the last week of December to get current price and possibly order a machine. I got voice mail! I emailed them and got no response.

Low and behold in March I got an Email from them, I responded and told them I had bought a Stewart machine. The next day they CALLED ME! I explained to him when people call about your product you answer the phone, if they email you reply. I then explained to him I had made 500pounds of shot on my Stewarts machine in 20degree weather in the garage. I am way satisfied with it I have made shot with it here in western New York since the 2nd week of January. Jim or his wife have answered the phone EVERY time I called and the machine shipped the same day he recieved my money order.

Cancel your check and order a Stewart! Then go get yourself a flat sided container and anti-freeze and set up a 220 outlet and make your ingots!

I had mine a total of 48hours before I had a setup made and the first batch run.

And wow o wow what a feeling it is to run 25 with a shell you loaded and made that shot. We have had several straights with it and 1 of my friends has gone over 50 till he got cold.

Enjoy and stock up on the wheel weights and lead.

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.