1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Littleton shotmaker F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shootrman, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Littleton Shotmaker For Sale on ebay.com #150188014977 Just went up.
    It's a 110 volt model with 7 drippers for # 8 shot.

2. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Can I ask why you are selling this, what is your opinion of it does it work well?

3. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

DSID01 I AM SELLING THIS MACHINE FOR A FRIEND. THE MAN IS 70 AND THINKS IT IS TO MUCH LIKE WORK, WHICH IT IS. HE IS NOW BUYING SHOT FROM ME. I HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT AND I HAVE PERSONALLY MADE WELL OVER A TON AND A HALF WITH MINE. THEY WORK GREAT AND IT SURE MAKES IT WORTH WHILE BECAUSE OF THE PRICE OF SHOT ON THE OPEN MARKET. hE ORIGANLLY ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BUY IT BUT I HAVE ENOUGH WITH MINE THEN HE ASKED WHAT IT WAS WORTH AND I TOLD HIM TO PUT IT ON EBAY. I HAVE IT ON EBAY FOR HIM.

4. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

MAGNUM, I am from the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Pa. area. Your always welcome.

5. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I may hae forgotten that this is a 110 volt model

6. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

7. PATRICK L HOGAN

PATRICK L HOGAN TS Member

I will not buy off of ebay because of there dis-alowed items list , but i am intrested in this shot maker, do you have an outwright price and pics of the unit

thanks, pat

8. Lost-a-pair

Lost-a-pair TS Member

Shootrman, Can you tell me what amp breaker I need to feed this 110 volt machine?

9. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Mr. Logan I am sorry you feel this way about ebay, and I also have issues with their anti-gun policies. That's another topic. Any way when one agrees to sell on ebay and it is listed then one cant sell it on the side. I'm just trying to be honest and straight forward here. I am certainly not trying to offend anyone by any means. But unfortunately it is already on ebay, my reserve has been met,It comes down on this weekend, and the picture of the shotmaker (if your interested) is on the ebay site. Thank you for your interest...Rich

10. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I have a shotmaker just like this that I use and a 15 amp breaker is just fine.
    Thank you for your interest.............Rich

11. incognito

incognito TS Member

You can pull things off ebay any time you want. I see auctions marked "ended early" all the time, and sometimes they even say it was because the item was already sold. I agree that I would rather see items sold on ts.com rather than anti-gun ebay. I do watch things on ebay, but mainly just to keep track of what they are worth, not to buy.

12. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Incognito, you are absolutely right. ANyone can pull their items off. I have always considered my word as gospel. And I would hope to think that anyone who knows me would say the same. Whether I am right wrong or indifferent. My word is my bond. The minimum has been met and it has 3 days to stay on EBAY. I am having my share of interest via of email for the shotmaker ITEM# 150188014977.
    Also for those who have been emailing me about zip code 78717....I have no idea where that came from. This shotmaker comes from 18014 (BATH, PA.) Thanks Guys..............Rich

13. PATRICK L HOGAN

shooterman,

Don't sweat it, all a man realy has is his word so stay tru to it.

Pat

14. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

15. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Shootrman, This shotmaker is only at $280.00 on ebay. Seems to me that's a very reassonable price. Am I missing something here?

16. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Crapshoot, This is for real. Selling it for a friend of mine and there is only a day and half on ebay (ITEM#150188014977). At $280. you can make 12 bags of shot in a weekend, sell them for $25/bag (like I do) and pay for the machine, the rest is gravy. Happy bidding

17. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Less than 24 hours on ebay.com Item # 150188014977

18. PATRICK L HOGAN

keep in mind this unit new when i checked 2 mo ago was $375.00

19. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Birdbreaker, I will ship it any way you wish. Keep in mind you are paying shipment. If you are relatively local we may be able to deliver. We can talk.

20. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Shotmaker item #150188014977 (ebay.com) has less than 7 1/2 hours to go.
    alot of inquiries at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

littleton shotmaker