1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Littleton Shot Makers -- Who is the source ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doug Mc, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

A friend who does not have access to the internet needs more drippers -- can someone tell me the name, address and phone number of the persons who is now the source for Littleton equipment -- Thanks for the help

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do they have a catalog, price list, parts list? Why don't any of these guys post anything?

3. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Post your email and I'll send you a sheet.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

You would think by now they would be advertising on websites. I know ellen has been helping james stewart on his machines. I still think Im going to get one. Got a good sorce of lead. I have one sorce who is fasing out lead. Is going over to the replacement weights and is currently useing about 50% tape on weights. I think I will be able to keep enough to make ir worth it.

5. 333t

333t Member

I believe the Littleton is now owned and produced by Burgess Bullets in Moses Lake WA. Their website is listed above.

Phil

6. locdoc

locdoc Member

There you go.... Mash on the URL above.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.