1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Littleton Shot Maker For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 320090T, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Active Member

0   0   0

This is a Littleton 110v shotmaker with #7½ drippers. It includes everything in the pictures plus I have the original Littleton manual. I used this years ago and it works well, I just can’t get lead anymore so it is going to someone who can. I am located in Central Indiana and will not ship. However, I will be going to the following state shoots and can deliver along the way. Mississippi, Ohio, maybe Illinois, Indiana, The Grand, and Florida for the winter leaving
    December 1. Priced at $350. PM for a phone number, to dicker price, questions, or to arrange delivery.

2. jerry wilson

jerry wilson TS Member

0   0   0

If you are going to the Illinoie state shot I would by the shot maker if it works. jerry wilson email pegnjerry@yahoo.com thank you and let me know. with phone number.

3. PILLMAN

PILLMAN TS Member

0   0   0

I am very interested in your shotmaker , I live in Logansport , thanks Phil Burton #9502565 5747222835

4. 320090T

320090T Active Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
littleton shot maker

littleton shot maker craigslist

littleton shot maker for sale

littleton shotmaker

littleton shotmaker for sale