1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Littleton lead shot maker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by littletonshotmaker, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littletonshotmaker

littletonshotmaker TS Member

I have been asked to post again on the this forum by several customers to let every one know there are choices when it comes to you shot machines. Littletonshotmaker.com

Our new redesigned box is made from EG steel will never rust, is laser cut, jig welded.

This new way of making the box allow us to acces the unit for a speedy build and easy acces for customer to make pontetial repair, with the rear panel containing the power cord, on off switch ans the safety fuse and made to be universal to any of the new type blue boxes.
    The safety Blue is a powder coat professionaly applied not some cheap spray paint,

with two models at this time, units come in 120 or 220 volts. These are commercial rated heating elements made for us by Emerson Heating.

The t6 tempered aluminum ladle , one piece castings help spread the heat evenly and will never rust, there fore not pluging up the drippers with rust down the road.

It is also made to bolt on, that way you can install several set of drippers in various LADLES and swith them on the fly with out having to empty the lead just to make another size or move it to better center it over the heating element.

Our single burner Mk 65 will make 45 pounds of lead an hour, the Mk 135 will do double. Price for these units are 425 and 825 dollars repecfully, shipping not included.

NOW there will be haters out there for sure and WE will never make every one happy but take one minute to consider this:

Since I took over from Jerry Littleton Nov. 2001 I have sold over 1500 shotmaker, sent them to more than 25 countries ,

Have even sold a unit to Winchester (yes), several guys at Hornady now have them,large and small componies small and large (Dennis, @ Calgary thanks) that make the shot for resale or for personal use, and even sold a few to several dive shops,

our units have even been used to make BISMUTH shot (JOE thanks you sir for all your help) in various sizes from #9 out to #4 with little effrot and #2 with a ton of work, and that shot looks good,
    don't take my word, Kent has seen the samples, Polywad has loaded some of it (Jay, thanks too, alot) it is more round, more consistant .....can't wait to see what next hunting season will bring us!

I have tried very hard to provide the BEST SHOTMAKER in the world, of course it's my company and my own revamp of the old stand by that has been around for many years with no upgrades,

I hope that you take time to review Magma Engineering's website or check Brownell's both these great companies think enough of our unit to carry our product in their line.

If I can help you with the best shotmaker out there please email me, if you have tried to conatact in the past to find we moved or the line cut off, well it is because we moved and shut down that line. please try again.

for those of you that want to yell at Jerry for some thing, Please look him up in california, if he is still alive I can not say, If you do not agree that we make the best shotmaker out there, well I am afraid you have the right to think that.

one last surprise, we are working on two more units, one will have 10 drippers and the double burner will have 20 , and with DOUBLE drippers we have planned to sell at that time semi commercial production can be done. It is our belief that with 20 dripers you will be able to make at least 150 pound pers shot an hour and double if we go to double drippers, now you will need to have a feed stock lead pot to keep up.

Alan Burgess
    littletonshot@msn.com
    520-370-4999

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I have used my Littleton for 15 years.. its a fine machine with zero problems!!

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

ill stick with the cast iron pot, for better heat and the excellent ,and CONTINOUS service that jim stewart has given to all his customers.and a stewart black max will run 180-200 lbs per hour,mark jones

4. JWS

JWS Member

Alan:
    Why did you call me approximately 3 years ago to purchase my Cast Iron Ladles to go on your machines if your Aluminum Ladles are so great. Why are so many of your customers still calling me to purchase a cast iron ladle to put on your machine? I don't sell my ladles separately because they are guaranteed for life on my machines. Only if you own one of my machines and the ladle, for any reason breaks, and only after the customer sends the pieces back to me, will I sell them another ladle.To date no one had had to replace one of my ladles. You brag about how much your machine will produce, my customers tell me that my machines will out perform your Littleton machines as much as 2-1. I'm also not raising my prices like you wanted me to do. My prices are firm, my prices are low, and I don't need to advertise since my customers do that for me. Thank you very much for your post above so that all can see my response to what you have written. By the way, my business is not for sale to you or anyone else. James Stewart-Shotmaker

P.S. I have the original machine and you sell a copy.

5. melbournemike

melbournemike TS Member

I never thought about shot making,is there a website I can visit to get some info?

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

this site has alot of info,i dont know if youll learn moore any where else,search shotmakers,and scott k shot maker videos,mark

7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Hey Littleton.... If you want to peddle your wares... list them in the for sale section where they belong.

JK

8. littletonshotmaker

littletonshotmaker TS Member

James, still driving that model t?? no .
    then you must be driving a copy, or an import??
    or are you driving a 'NEW' improved version of some other OLD worn out design?

better yet,, still shooting black powder, flint lock shot guns?? NO... some thing new, more modern updated and improved???
    A copy dare I say??

Every design no matter what it is can be made better, Remember Shannon Shotmaster right?? Or the Gamemaster shot maker?? Heck even Melvin Taylor in Utah had a sweet machine out there for several years.....the idea goes WAY WAY back and we (jim and I know it)

Since 2001 Nov 30 we have sold 1600 plus machines!! 98% of them 110 volt 1250 watt shot machines, why?? Because people want them. I slod 32 machines in the first 30 days I owned the company NAME. Brownell's wants them, Magma has been selling them since 2002.

James, never did I ask to use 'your' cast iron thing, that is just plain dumb and rusts uses more energy requires 220 at 1600 watts!! And just toss out my Pattern, and toss out the improvements we made along the way to the Ladle?? HECK NO!! I think you heard wrong or remember wrong, age can do that.

I called YOU to see if you where ready to "quit" and sell out same as Jerry did!! AND your prices buddy, well I could care less what you sell them for, I don't know how much they sell for, never asked, don't want to know and would not affect what I do anyway, nice try.

Oh by the way it's been more like 6+ years ago, you remember I was still in Moses Lake, Wa making Lead Cast bullets.

AND if you NEVER, NEVER EVER -- EVER sell to me or ANYONE, then when you die so dies your machine - name - legacy- and who will help your customers then??
    What good is a life time warranty if you die and there is no one running the company in your abbsence, that is just silly talk..........LIFETIME WARRANTY??

foturnatly, I will be here for a while to come,
    i have no medical issues, not losing my hearing or my sight, and still have a pretty good memory.

since buying Jerry out we have worked on a total of 4 versions of our shot machines
    1- 7 dripper MK65, comes in 120 or 220 MAKES 45 poundS an hour
    2- 7 drippers mk 135 (220vac)dual burner with singLe drippers , doing about 90 pounds an hour
    and some newer shotmakers that hold:
    1- 10 hole, single burner/ladle with a 9 inch 220vac element - should do 70+ pounds an hour and a
    2-10 (2- 9 220vac inch burner)double ladle version, it should do 150 pounds an hour, all with standard single hole drippers

and even a 304 staniless steel version with 22 hole for the drippers ,with double dripper holes that is 44 drippers dripping lead, trouble is keeping up with the molten lead.

oh, wait that is 5 machines so far. HOW MUCH MORE LEAD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE JIM I can help you if you want to do more....
    Curt Botting makes double drippers for any one that wants some,
    he will have a coolant tank with shotmaker stand combination soon to be released for those of us that want to buy everything at one time built to fit.

Mr. Stewart ----------WE can't be FRIENDS?? Come on, even Ford owns 60% of Nissan, would it gall you too much if I where to buy you out??? It took Jerry about 6-8 months to come around to the fact he did not have the time, energy or years left to deal with helping people with making shot any more.

Jim, did I scare you?? Are your sales down because of me???? So Sorry

there are lots of companies that make guns, and ammo, or slugs or even shot, and there is always room for competitors, improvements, updates, new products, more variety makes the sport better, we don't live under communism yet, people like to have choices, not every one wants NO CHOICE.

We make lead and Bismuth SHOT with our machines right now,
    Our company can cast Lead BULLETS in multiple calibers,
    we do Bismuth 00 buckshot now and even HAVE AN AMMO COMPANY THAT WILL BE LOADING OUR BISMUTH SHOT THIS SPRING FOR THE UPCOMING FALL SEASON.

I am not retired, and run the Littleton part time because there is not enough business to be a full time job.

I don't like spending time in front of a computer, instead I would rather be shooting or taking my kids to the park

I am 40 years old, have been making lead bullets for 25 plus years 8 1/2 years commercially! Operating up to 5 casting machines doing up to 2500 bullets an hour each using **MAGMA ENGINEERING** machines, with as many as a 4 man crew under me at that time and sometime two shifts.

In that time there have been more old timers than I can count try to run me off or out of the sport and industry and yet here I am with my hand in the game while most of those guys gone, quit or DEAD.

Later this year we will have 458 socom Bullets to offer for our AMMO maker to begin loading (THANKS LES BAER),
    I have some Bismuth shot in limited volumes now, and I am currently working on non tox slugs in 12 and 20 gauge for condor country becuase FOLKS ASKED for them

Jim, you got anything new or even other products available??

And before you discount me 100%---- seriously, aren't we just here to help our fellow shooters? Infighting is bad, and you are old enough to know better! We're both Americans right?? Free enterprise is what drives us right??

One day you won't be able to talk to folks, or have time to build each machine one by one, or have the energy to answer the same questions every day , every day, every day, day in and day out.............maybe your kids will take over for you??

People :: DON"T BE A HATER,
    Jim:: can't we just get along,

we don't have to sit down and drink beers but if you want to let me know I really like Sam Adams, I'll buy if you can't afford it! And treat you to dinner too!! Phoenix is great this time of year Jim, you can stay with me at the house, we got lots of room for you when ever you want to come visit and talk business.

You have my info, and phone number, call me, we can talk about your future if you like
    Take care, long life, and cheer up I can't be that big a threat to you.

I was warned there would be some floks that love to complain or bad mouth and I told you the haters would show them selves

AND please don't worry I plan to report myself right away to the forum police for:
    a. positng in the wrong area ; my bad
    b. posting in some one else's territory, MY BAD JIM
    c. not cowtowing in the face of adversity, life is that way
    d. having disenting ideas, doing it may way not some one else's way
    e. having the "fortitude" to speak my mind and not always agree with the powers that be.

when you own your own company will you stand up or be bent over and talked to like a child, NOT ME, I DON'T COMPROMISE AND MAKE NO EXCUSE FOR MAKING A SUPERIOR PRODUCT, would you if it was your product???

every one has an opinion, some of us have knowledge and fewer of us are willing to bring new guys into the fold, why is that??? Spread the love NOT THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!James, call me I don't bite.

9. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I'm probably wrong here but.. didnt Louis Bliemeister come up with this idea and patent it in 1961?

10. JWS

JWS Member

Alan:

1st of all sonny, I don't hate you. I would just like for you to tell the truth about your products. But it seems to me from your post that you are the one who hates me. Your 3 page post is just dripping with hate. As for me, I'm in no hurry to become a millionaire, I have been in that category for some time now. Have raised my kids and have a son who would like to continue the business. As for new models;I have a problem keeping up with the ones I have been making. So you see Alan, I will keep my post short. If you ever notice that 'if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps the loudest is the one who got hit and hurt the most'. Good luck with your business. Jim Stewart

11. 02

02 TS Member

I will put in my .02 cent's. Mr. Stewart's CUSTOMER SERVICE is the best you will find. Have a question, it will be answered on the spot! Have an issue? it will be resolved immediately.

Thank's Jim for all your help !!!!! (up here, in the cold country)

P.O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lead shot maker

lead shot maker for sale

lead shot makers
lead shot making machine for sale
littleton lead shot maker

littleton shot maker

littleton shotmaker
littleton shotmaker for sale