1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Little River Gun Club near Carrolton, GA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Easystreet, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the Little River Gun Club near Carrolton, GA is still open? I tried calling their number (770-832-9553) listed on a gun club website and the person answering the phone at that number said I had the wrong number. I asked if I had the correct number and read it off to him. He said that was his number, but was not the gun club.

Can anybody provide any contact info for that club or tell me if they are still in business for trap, skeet, and 5-stand?

Thanks,

Easystreet

2. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

They are still open. I emailed your post to a current member, who mentioned there was no official phone, but suggested the website for information, and he was going to forward your email to the club secretary. As far as the facility, his response follows:

"They do have a skeet and a separate trap field along with a great 5-stand. The club also has a 25 yard pistol range and a 50 and 100 yard rifle range."

If I get any further information, I will post it to this thread.

rbmtrap

3. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

The member forwarded me the web link, don't know if this is the one you saw earlier.

www.littlerivergunclub.org

They do have a following I think, with some very talented shooters who have that club in their rotation. Again, if I get any new info, particularly a phone contact, will post it.

4. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rbmtrap,

Thanks. I'll try that website and see what comes up. Keep me posted if you find out anything new.

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.