1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Little League Team Gets Donation From Strippers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

A Little League team gets a check of $1200.00 from the strippers who work at a club. I for one think there is nothing wrong with it. The money is just as good as anyone elses. They on the other hand didn't think it was right and gave the money back.

What do you all think? Give the money back or keep it for the kids?

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Why doesn't the club donate the money, or don't they take donations from a bar?

3. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

A donation is a donation. Should not matter where it came from. Consider it an act of kindness and press on. To me it shows they are interested in the community.

Chad

4. 87AA

87AA TS Member

I believe it was the club owner who donated the money and not the individual strippers.

But like C Prince said, a donation is a donation. Doesn't matter if it comes from ACORN, the Muslim Allience, GLAAD, or the Westboro Baptist Church. Let the kids play.

5. 682b

682b Member

It is just plain they didn't need the money.
    I was told that St Jude children s hospital no longer wanted the donations from the NSSA Ladies Charity Skeet Classic, it will now be given to the wounded warriors.
    Sometimes being political correct is just not worth it. I would like to say this differently but it would not be political correct and I would make sure I hurt some feelings. Jim

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

St Judes is always on TV begging for donations, If they are that politically correct that they cannot take donations from a shooting venue, well screw them, I will not send another dollar to St Judes, it will now also go to Wounded Warrior Project (which already gets a donation, as my nephew was badly wounded in Iraq)

Oscar

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

They felt the poor ladies needed clothes more than they needed new balls.

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

GEEEZZZ, keep it.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

St. Judes = Marlo Thomas = Phil Donahue = Big time anti gun.

10. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

The Kid's should thank the strippers and consider that there are a bunch of ladies around that care about them. Press On! If the kids league wants to send the money back, shame on them.

Chuck

11. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Wow....didn't know about the "Thanks, but no thanks!" from St. Judes. Scratch them off my list.

12. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

The Milan Rifle Club in Milan, Illinois has a St. Judes charity shoot every year where they raise many thousands of dollars of which every penny with nothing taken out is given to St. Judes.

They have always been very appreciative, and have even given the club plaques. They do a lot of good for children with cancer, and I would hate to see their work hurt in any way due to a possible misunderstanding.

Jim Munch

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They should take it but if they don't the strippers ought to go to their games and be cheerleaders

It would insure that there would be more fathers going to their games LOL

14. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Our sponsors put a sign on our fence. A stripper's sign might attract more fans to the bleachers. Take the money.

15. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I'd let the boys have the money unless it was all ones, folded longways, and was somewhat damp.

16. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

320090T,

Hell I don't think they would even take a single anymore and it sure wouldn't be damp.

17. porky

porky TS Member

Yeah, who cares where the money comes from. Let's get the local dope pusher to donate so he can come to the park and get recognized for his good deed. Then the kids will know who and where to get in touch with him. Or better yet, the hooker's are feeling the pinch, the economy is down and so is their business( stripper's main line of work really). After getting a donation, all the father's or mother's can go down and thank them. It pays to advertise. Maybe it does matter where the money comes from in the long run. Or maybe you can send your kid down to the local strip club to get a donation and maybe they will think he's cute and give him a little extra while they have him there. Hell, it don't really matter. The morality of our country is in the toilet anyway and when Thomas Jefferson said that the only way this Republic will survive is if the morality of the citizens remains. Lose the morality and the country fails. We have found our enemy and he is us.

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If I wanted it to go to the Little league, I wouldn't of given it to the strippers in the first place ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.