1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

little Johnny

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by outlaw2, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outlaw2

outlaw2 TS Member

0   0   0

Teacher took her class on a field trip to a farm.....The next day she asked the class what sounds they heard at the farm... Suzy says i heard a cow go moooo...Betty said i heard a pig go oink oink...Teacher says Johnny what did you hear on the farm... I heard get the fuck off the tractor ....
  2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

3. 2500 HD

2500 HD Member

0   0   0

Teacher asked the class if there were 10 birds sitting on a wire, and you were to shoot 1 how many would be left. Johnny yelled out NONE!! The teacher said no Johnny 10 minus 1 = 9 there would be 9 bird left on the wire. Johnny said your wrong teacher if you shoot at 1 bird on the wire, all the birds are gonna fly so the answer is none. Theacher said I like the way you think Johnny but the answer should be 9. Johnny says Teacher I have a quetion for you. There are 3 woman sitting on a park bench eating ice cream, 1st woman licks the ice cream from the bottom to the top, 2nd woman licks the ice cream all the way around the side, and the 3rd. woman put her mouth over the end of the Ice cream cone, Which one is married. Teacher says I hate to answer this Johnny, but probably the one who put her mouth over the end of the ice cream cone. Johnny says NOPE the one with the ring on her finger, but I like the way you think!!!!
  4. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Member

0   0   0

No, it is NOT funny. but, it could have been funny if written a lot less crudely. But, I guess that is the way the once great U.S. of A. is headed today..... Gee, I wonder why we're not as great a nation as we used to be? Couldn't be a decline in morals, ethics, decency, could it? NAH! That stuff doesn't matter.....

Do you really think it's funny? Then, you need to examine what part you are playing in maintaining our nation's character and strength.

Mike
  5. RickN

RickN Active Member

0   0   0

I'm really surprised outlaw hasn't been deleted.
  6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

Hey Mike "REBEL SYMPATHY" Little Johnny jokes are supposed to be crude. Maybe you should examine what part of our nation's character that makes you so self rightous? I agree that not everyone likes crude jokes, but I'll give you a hint. If the title says "Little Johnny" don't read it cause it's gonna be risque.

Chuck
  7. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

0   0   0

The site owner can delete anyone at his/her chosing but...

Little Johnny jokes may be the friendlier jokes told at many trapshooting clubs. I thought it was funny.

Rebel, little Johnny jokes have around for over 40 years. I know I have heard them my whole life. Maybe we forgot our roots and are starting to appreciate them more. lol
  8. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

0   0   0

Rebel....close your eyes!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.