1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lititz, Manheim, Mount Joy, Lancaster, PA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I am currently considering accepting an employment opportunity in town of Lititz, PA, north of Lancaster. If I accept this position I will be seeking a temporary living quarters in Lititz or any of the surrounding areas such as Manheim, Mount Joy just to name a few.

Because of other obligations where I currently live, I will not be able to make a permanent move at this time. I am looking for a room, or small apartment to rent at a reasonable driving distance from Lititz. I will be returning home on weekends so my overnight stays will probably be only 4 to 5 nights a week.

I am a life time member of the ATA and probably have shot trap with many of you. If anyone can help me out with this situation I would be greatly appreciated. My email address is listed above. Thank You,

Dale,

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Dale, try going to the website for the Lancaster Intelligencer Journal, the primary newspaper of Lancaster County, and reading their real estate section. You'll probably find something there.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.