1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Listen To This Dimwit

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bill1949, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Dull but worth seeing what we are dealing with, he is a Congressman from Georgia, any doubt which party?...Bill (Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Georgia)

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever heard of a island tipping over????????? What a MORON.

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

This was sort of a local legend when we used to fly through Guam back in the Viet Nam era. The island was supposedly shaped like a mushroom and theoretically, it could break off. There were accompanying stories that the Japanese wanted to build submarine pens under the edges of the island during World War II, etc. Ron

4. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe that someone that ignorant and unsophisticated intellectually could have a seat in Congress. Just how many more of these boobs are in office?

I see him struggle to sound smart and it's sad. All the while this Admiral has to kowtow to him because he's a congressman. The Admiral does a good job. He shows respect for the office even though the man in the office isn't fit to press his uniform.

5. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

6. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Yeah, and this guy is a breeder, scary don't ya think.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    omgb, quote: <i>"It's hard to believe that someone that ignorant and unsophisticated intellectually could have a seat in Congress. Just how many more of these boobs are in office?"</i>

Well, there's another in the White House.

8. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

This is terrible! I have relatives in Hawaii, a place with an increasing population. This Island tipping thing doesn't get enough press.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

A friend of mine in the Navy used to say Hawaii was "held together by cockroaches". ;-)

10. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

TTT

Everyone needs to listen to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.