1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lissin to your grandpa

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by decimamas 54, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to approach the bed.

'Lissin' a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated 38-caliber revolver, so you will always remember me.

The grandson smiles weakly and replies; 'But grandpa, I really donna lika guns.

Howzabout you leava me you ROLEX watch instead?'?

Gasping for air the old man answers with a snarl in his voice; 'Shuddupan lissin'.

Somma day, you gonna runna da business.

You gonna have a beautiful a wife, lotsa money, a biga home, and maybea a couple of bambinos.'

After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues; 'Somma day, you gonna comma home, and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man.

Whadda you gonna do.... pointa to you watch and say 'Times up?'

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

That's funny.

Speaking about while in bed with a man in the bedroom, what's a wife's most fearful thing she can hear?

"Honey I'm home."

Again, while in bed, what's the worst thing a husband can hear from his wife?

"Is it in?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.