1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lipstick

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The Democratic Party is showing a lot of class. However, it is LOW CLASS.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    In Obama's case, the Democratic Party mascot is quite appropriate - a jackass!

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The more he says things like that the more her support is solidified. He must really be worried about her since he is attacking her rather than letting Biden do it. Haven't seen much of Biden the last few days.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Change for the sake of change! Now that is putting lipstick on a pig interesting choice of words for a confessed Muslim.

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

If Obammy were smart, he would stay away from the subjects of lips and ears.

6. cls

cls Member

And to think there are millions of people in support of this jackass... It's Beyond belief.

I've listened with as open mind as I possibly can have to this dufus, and I have not yet heard him say anything that could be considered intelligent. cls

7. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

guys have you listen to him in last week or so? I will give him that he is [or was ] a very good speaker. In the last several clips I have heard its ---uh---pause--I ---pause uh He cant seem to keep on track and is running scared rick

8. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Bidens working on his memory assignment for the VP debate.

9. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

In an appearance in York, Pennsylvania last week, he called the Penn State teams the "Nittaly Lions". Sort of like Kerry at "Lambert" Field.

These people claim to be in touch with everyday Americans, but they are so far off base, it's ridiculous. At least Senator McCain is smart enough to keep his mouth shut if he doesn't know what he's talking about...Nittaly Lions!!!

10. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Cause Letterman is a Hollywood Lib? Why doesn't her majesty, Oprah, want Hillary or Palin on her show? Racist?

11. cls

cls Member

2str8, I do question myself for bothering to reply to your nonsense, but I feel compelled. I never mentioned anything was funny ("hilarious"), but rather I find it appalling. And ricks1 never made mention of President Bush. I'm afraid I don't get your logic. But it does seem to be in lockstep with your party's line, never make any sense or say anything appropriate, just attack the other side. cls

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

2str8 After the election what will the Dem,s do with you ? Or will they just flush you . Also a question does stupid hurt ?

ALF

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

With Juan/Palin picking up in the polls...even taking the lead, you'll know Hussein is in the tank when he says.."There's only one poll I'm interested in, that's election day"

Doug

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

2str8 I wish you'd just shrivel up and blow away. You are just so annoying. So is 2straight you best trap score or is it your IQ?

15. cls

cls Member

2str8, your ignorance is not worthy of further reply. cls

16. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Tell us something we didn't know...Hillary was walking proof of that piece of news

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Put some lipstick on this pig. And, he thinks he can be President! ROFLMAO!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/omHUsRTYFAU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/omHUsRTYFAU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Lipstick on a pig..... Obama must have been talking about Oprah.

19. JH

JH Well-Known Member

True: You can put lipstick on a pig but, it is still a pig!
    You can put a suit on a Muslim, but he's still a Muslim.
    You can put a tie on a liberal, but he's still a liberal.

Iran, Venezuela and Russia want Obama elected.....do we need to say more?

20. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

The "put lipstick on a pig..." line has been around forever. It's been used by a long list of speakers and used in all sorts of contexts.

McCain used it last year. Palin used a variation at the RNC convention. Obambi's use was clearly in the context of critisizing McCain's policies. There is absolutely nothing to suggest Obambi's statement implied a Palin/porcine connection.

There's a long list of legitimate issues on which one might be and should be hammering Obambi. This isn't one of them. I would respectfully suggest you drop this drivel and move on to issues of substance.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.