1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lincoln NE Ikes Heated Shooting House Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Muddog, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muddog

Muddog TS Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coming soon to Lincoln Nebraska will be this new heated shooting house for singles and doubles behind a brand new Pat-Trap. More info about programs to follow upon completion.

Dick

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Those guys in Alaska are laughing their butts off. :) Do you guys in Lincoln wear pink tutus also? LOL

3. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

What a sh_t hole, this thing won't work. How are you going to swing the gun. Are you going to put everything in the one hole. The design on the one last year was a lot nicer. What rocket scientist designed this.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

It was designed by a person with a brain. HMB

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Muddog,
    People like stump are just afraid of change or trying new things. Kudos to u guys for forward thinking.
    Just curious y middle station has wider door? Seems 1 & 5 should be wider ??
    Also will it be radiant heat I assume?

6. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Year around trap shooting. Wow! I'll be over to give it a whirl.
    dju, Omaha

7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Big deal, we've got a 2 story set-up for 5 stand at NSC

8. biercart

biercart Member

If I had to guess the middle window is wider because of the radius of the shooting stations and the center station being a liitle further back from the house structure since it is flat in the front and does not conform with the shooting pads, makes sense to me.

9. himark

himark Well-Known Member

ahhh I bet biercart is right!

10. Norsky

Norsky Member

Muddog,
    Kudos to your club. Wish something like that was available near me. Shame on those who negatively responded. It's none of their business what you build or how your club spends it's funds. Again, congratulations on a nice facility. Best regards, Ray

11. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In Oregon, we are more concerned with rain than cold. Our 5 Stand gets really popular on a rainy day. We do have a kerosene heater. Mark

12. Muddog

Muddog TS Member

The center window is 72" x 42" and that is for the scorer to see entire field slightly behind post 3. All other windows are 42" x 42" with plenty of room to swing a gun. We are planning on heating this with 2 double barrel stoves placed on the concrete behind post 2 & 4 to give it somewhat uniform heat throughout. As for Stump 24 he will probably need a step stool to see over and shoot over the 36" half wall. We shot out of it and it is much more quiet than shooting on a standard 16 yard line in the summer.

Dick

13. TERRYB

TERRYB Member

Hope you put some type of noise reduction insulation in there or everyone will be walking around saying...huh?..,what?...,huh?.....Terry

14. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Thanks muddog you guys from lincoln are always thinking of me is my step stool already there. Thanks Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting house