1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Lincoln Ikes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doug Brown, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Hats off to the Mavis family & others! They had a very successful shoot today. 87 shooters in the singles, good targets, excellant food, nice trophies, well run shoot.

2. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Great targets are you nuts, I suppose you like cancer and diabetes also, if you consider sporting trap in the tree as good and the racoon burgers they fed us then that was good also. And why would you say good job to the Mavis family as Kim worked and Dick did nothing, and why were them people following that Ed guy around all day, what was that about.

3. Muddog

Muddog TS Member

Sorry we didn't have any PIE'S for you STUMPI as I am sure that is why you shot the way you did. Maybe we can change that next time.

4. JJM

JJM Member

Just how good did Stumpi shoot? Did you know that the correct spelling is
    STUMpie !!!!!!!!!!!! Birds there must not have had any feathers.

5. Doug Brown

stumPIE, trapshooting is an outdoor sport, that sometimes involves breezes, clouds, backgrounds, etc. Maybe you should have squadded at a different time, had you not been in such a hurry to get to the pie store before it closed.

6. Doug Brown

Another great job on Saturday, by the Mavis family!

7. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

I for one felt the shoot was fine. Targets may have been a bit high but we all shot the same ones. Change your hold and shoot the Da** things. Jeff

8. max trap

max trap Member

It's my understanding the Mavis family has hired Rod Badberg to oversee entertainment and promotions !! Theres excitement in the air over that annoucement !

9. Muddog

Muddog TS Member

Just wanted to Thank everyone for coming out to shoot at the Ikes this year and also for helping out at the shoot. We are trying to plan much bigger and better things for next year. Thanks again to all that participated and the negotiations with Mr. Badberg are going to take some time to get things ironed out. Dick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.