1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Limbsaver pad gone bad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mikeinmich, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

I've got a prefit recoil pad that gone gooey and sticky around the outside edges and I've replaced it with a KICK-EEZ. . I've got others that show no deterioration.Was there a recall that I missed or is this a common occurance?

2. mike b.

mike b. Member

I'd contact the company and explain what happened. Pretty sure they would want to make it right. Let us know how they treat you. mb

3. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

I emailed Limbsaver. We'll see what they have to say.............

4. bill2

bill2 Member

Ozbud, Had the same problem. Sims Lab/limbsaver said they had a bad batch of rubber at one time. Company was very nice and replaced the pad plus. I would recommend them to anyone. If we the cutomer don't report the problem then they won't be able to fix the problem. V/R Bill2

5. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

bill2 Sims confirmed your response and said that they will replace the defective pad. thanks, Oz

6. bill2

bill2 Member

Ozbud, Thanks for the feedback. Have a good day! Bill Clymer

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Remington was using them on some of their Premier 11-87. Same situation took place. Recall, I doubt it. I heard guys would just call, and they would replace them. I have not had any of mine go bad and they (guns) are ones I do shoot quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

libmsaver trapshooters