1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Limbsaver or Kick eez pre fitted recoil pads?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KF9VH, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KF9VH

KF9VH TS Member

I put a new limb saver on my 391 that I have had for a couple of years stored. It is like it is melting for some reason. I did not get any solvent or oil on it. Considering the problem I am considering a pre fitted Kick eez and wanted to know how they compare. Anyone tried both? Opinion?

Thanks,

Mike

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I had the pre-fit Kick-eez on my 391 and it was a good fit, and Kick-eez pads are one of the best. It is however about 1 1/4" thick so be sure the LOP will work for you.

3. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Mike,

I have used both the Kick-Eez and pre-fit Limbsaver pads. Both are good in my opinion. The Kick-Eez may be a little more firm. I am currently using a pre-fit Limbsaver on my Citori Trap and also on my BT-100. Both are soft and comfortable. They do tend to wear a little on the edges, but i have never experienced any melting.

Hope this helps,

Chris

4. KF9VH

KF9VH TS Member

Thanks for the info guys.

I called Limbsaver up and the are sending me a new one no charge. Talk about great customer support. The did tell me they had a batch that was defective and was causing this melting problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.