1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Like to have your gun engraved?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

John Vukos called me yesterday to talk about the book. During the conversation, he mentioned that he had been an engraver for 30 years. When I expressed interest, he said that he had engraved guns for Kolar and knives for the company whose Website URL appears above, one page of which features John's engraving

The Website is owned by a custom knife maker but features some of John's fine engraving. The link will take you to John's page showing examples of the different styles he does. From there, you can go to the knives that are available. (Take a look at the ones with Damascus blades.)

If you cannot contact John using the above address or from his page on the website, contact me at: r.oswald@sbcglobal.net and I will forward a message from John, to you. The message will have attachments of other examples of his work.

Rollin

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.