1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Like rats jumping off a sinking ship....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how dems run instead of fight,,,,,,must not truly believe in their cause....
  2. porky

porky TS Member

Still one has to be aware that Geo Soro's company is counting the ballots in France. Bozo could win even if no one voted for him except maybe him and his flag hating wife.
  3. stokinpls

stokinpls Active Member

What a prize we have.
  4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

Thats a really good thing. Not get neg over it. Not even his own people don't want him. Thats a good thing.
  5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't Dems bail on Obama? They still win, because either way there will be a liberal in the White House.
  6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

Thank you Lord, keep up the good work.
  7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Brian,

I agree...the Dems are playing with the House's money on this one. Even if they lose, they don't lose much, and we get the task of keeping Mitt in line for 4 years while getting blamed for everything.
  8. Brian in Oregon

If Romney wins in 2012, I would expect Hillary would knock him off in 2016.
  9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hillary will be 70 in 2016 and too old to run for President...........isn't that what the Dems and the Media always say about a Republican 70 or older, like they did McCain??????
  10. Brian in Oregon

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

B-IO, Ron Raygun had alzhiemer's for most of his second term. His second and cabinet was running the show. He was an acting president.

McCain is an owned politician. Just listen to him these days. Forgot whose flag he fought for.
  12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Tinny,,,,you are truly delusional,,,,,LOL
  13. Brian in Oregon

McCain is his own worst enemy. He came to Oregon to help jam an anti-gun ballot measure down our throats. Didn't make him any friends here, because those applauding his backstabbing voted for Zero.
  14. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Time will tell, Tex... time will tell.
  15. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's 'while in White House' his son ...www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › US PoliticsYou +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Jan 16, 2011 – Ronald Reagan's son has claimed that the late president suffered the early stages of Alzheimer's disease while still in office, the first time such ...

Just type the query Tex, Top of the page on google. This IS being talked about.
  16. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Tinman, I've been around a good number of folks with alzheimers and most it hardly affects in the early stages. It's even very difficult to tell in early stages. As far as I know you are in the early stages. With the meds that are available I seen folks go for years and years with very little advancement when properly treated and they were able to function normally. Jackie B.
  17. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

If anyone here remembers... for the last three years in office, his handlers had him pose for the "photo opportunity". They dared not let him speak or dwell in front of national cameras for fear that the general public would catch on. I was a twenty something kid then and it was patently obvious to me that the lights were going out.

Again, for you that slag me 'just because'. I am not being a total critic of President Reagan. Why don't you pull your head out of the sand? I am not in denial of what I saw at the time. I am more critical of his policys running up huge Federal deficit numbers during his tenure that screwed our future. (but that's a separate issue)
  18. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

There has been all kinds of lies and fabrications about Reagan's mental health, made up by the media, but he was not diagnosed until 6 years after his second term ended,

His son Ron is a moron, wears a tutu and has embraced the nonsense of the Left. His adopted son Michael disputes the claims made by Ron and other members of the family have said the same thing Michael is saying, that it is BS.

One in ten over 65 develop Alzheimer's, but it has also hit people in their 40's and 50's. Being a Leftist only increases your chances of getting it.
  19. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

Reagan with full blown Alzheimer's would be 10 times better that the clown we have now
  20. shadow

shadow Active Member

" Being a Leftist only increases your chances of getting it."

Sorry to bust your bubble Rick, Leftists do not get Alzheimer's. One must first HAVE a functioning brain to come down with a brain disease !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.