1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

like or dislike Browning Cynergy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Savage99Stan, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Don't have a trap or sporting but do have a field, walnut, screwy pad and all. I like it for what it is but it is not a trap gun. Works well on skeet, and I think I may use it on doves this fall. No problems in a couple thousand shells fired.

Wish I could be of more help.

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i just shot the unsingle in doniphan ne on saturday- feels nicely balanced- if you are a browning person and dont want to spend extra $ for an XT then go for the cynergy. the rebates they have going , cant be passed up. $500 worth of merchandise kick back. call dan at gunsunlimited omaha ne, he will fill you in!!! 402-339-0771

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Is the Cynergy cheaper than an XT ? Not by Jaquas gun list.

4. philk

philk Member

He will love it. Much better feel, at least to me, than the Citori platform.

5. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

If you shoot a release trigger you don't want a Cynergy. Other than that, they are pretty nice guns.

Chip

6. Buckdeerdown

Buckdeerdown TS Member

I just bought the Cynergy Classic trap unsingle combo 34/32 O.V. I shot it at the Southern Zone ( Pine Valley Gun Club, New Jersey) I shot a 99 in singles practice without having the gun fitted to me. I couldn't be happier having now about 400 rounds through it since purchased (yesterday!) and have posted some of my best registered 16 yard and doubles scores. I don't regret spending $3200.00 on a gun that I have confidence in when I step to the line. I have spent the past 6 months shooting a winchester 101 3 bbl set and will now retire it to the "back up" gun collection! Shoot true!
    Jason

7. rrose

rrose TS Member

Stogie
    I sent you an email to see if you would like to sell the Cynergy back to me.
    randy

8. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

The XT has a lot better resale. Cynergy's are not a popular gun. The Browning
    Rep told me at a dealer trade show that the Cynergy line has been a big
    disappointment for Browning.

9. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

i don't like the Cynergy. But I don't like the KX5 either.

10. GIV1911

GIV1911 TS Member

I've had cynergy combo for 5 months, and love it shot BT99's and xt's for quite a while. The triggers are much better on the cynergy and the gun is a real soft shooter, mine won't be going any where soon. Shot some of my highst scores ever with this gun. Bryan

11. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Guns Unlimited the grade 1 XT un-single combo is $3995 w Stroaight stock adj. comb. the Montecarlo non adj stock is $3795, the un-single combo has adj rib.

The XT Trap Top Single is non adj.Rib.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

12. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

If interested in buying Cynergy call Steve Smith at 317-989-7009 for best pricing, he may have one in stock.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.