1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

like new Super Black Eagle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by striper, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

0   0   0

I made a very impulsive purchase only later to find out that with my arthritus I can not handle the recoil.I shot the gun less than 50 times. Took it apart cleaned and oiled it and after reading about how they have a problem handling lower velocity shells decided to sell it. I am not interested any more in shooting
    3.5 shells since I got this stuff just last year. I am a crow shooter and all I want to load are 1100 to 1150 fps. That I can handle in my O/U and semi auto that I sold like a dummy!! I am asking 1400.00. I thought I could handle the hotter shells but its too painful. Have to sell my 50 year old 20 ga like new A5 33 inch mag for the same reason. Its hell getting old. If interested send me a pvt message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.