1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Like new Model 12 For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by James L Balog, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

i have a truly like new Y Model 12 for sale. this gun has been shot very very litte, no blue wear anywhere, not even on the slide. the gun is all original besides the recoil pad. i have pictures there just bad ones taken with a camera phone, better pics will be taken tomorrow with a better camera. asking price is 1,100 plus 35 shipping to your ffl in the lower 48.

email me for pics

all trades will be considered, especially for a Perazzi, Ljutic, Kreighoff single barrel guns. and ill add whatever is needed to make the deal.

thank you much

James l Balog

2. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

if i wasnt clear i will add whatever funds are needed if someone has one of the guns mentioned above and are willing to make a deal

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

selling this gun for a friend, thats the price he wanted, doubt it will come thru im open to any offers to relay to him

4. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

W/O any specifics on the gun, it's impossible to know how much too high his price is. Some pictures posted would tell us a lot.

6. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

some pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.