1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Like New K-80 Skeet Set for sale: K80 Special Skee

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skydweller97, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skydweller97

skydweller97 Member

0   0   0

LIKE NEW one-year-old K-80 Skeet Special with Briley Ultimate (Straight Rifled) Ultralite Tubes
    Bought new from Paxton Arms 10/18/2010 for 11,500.00 Serno 1025XX

30” Barrels with 10X6 mm step rib. #6 stock, #3 forend. 5 External screw in chokes for twelve ga barrels (sk, sk, IC, Lt Mod and Impr Mod) Briley Tubes all have .005 (skeet) chokes currently installed with two .003 (Lt skeet) chokes included per ga. LOP is at 15" with trigger slightly forward of center pos as shown in pics with 1/2" extension and Limbsaver recoil pad. LOP with extension removed and original recoil pad reinstalled will be 14.5" with trigger in center pos.

This is as close to a new skeet set as you’re going to get without paying the new price. Except for a few very minor dings in finish on the stock it is PERFECT. Bluing is 99.99% and stock finish is 98.5 to 99. It has never had Cheddite, Noblesport, or any other cheap primers shot in it, so no pierced primers have eroded the firing pins. Grease areas always bagged with new plastic baggies to keep dirt and grit off the grease – all bearing surfaces perfectly smooth with no scratching, goring or galling whatsoever. This gun is just barely broken in, but has proven itself with about a dozen 100 straights shot including .410, and many 99s!

Also have available matching heavy 12 ga barrel (weighs same as regular 12 ga barrel with the Brileys installed) to shoot 12 ga in with same weight and balance point. (Very nice setup; I went from A class shooting 20 in the 12 to AAA shooting 12 Ga shells in the heavy barrels after I bought them.) Heavy barrel purchased Nov, 2010 also from Paxton for $3500.

K-80 skeet set with Americase (without heavy 12 ga barrels) : $9,700.00 OBO

Full set with Americase, plus the heavy 12 ga barrels - $12,000 (Total cost new one yr ago $15000.00)

30” heavy 12 GA 10x6 Barrels if bought separately: $2,750.00

I have more pictures I can email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

Curious minds want to know...what gun are you switching to? Why? I have a similar k-80 carrier barrel set-up. Tony J

3. skydweller97

skydweller97 Member

0   0   0

I'm getting out of competition skeet because of time and money shortages.

This is as good a competition set up as you can get in my opinion. Before I bought this one I tried the high rib and couldn't warm up to it.

The heavy barrel 12 ga is sweet-sweet-sweet; love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.