1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Like new 2XL shooting clothes F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by little gambler, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have one Beretta fleece sweater 2XL just like the picture. This is a non smokers sweater/jacket worn a few times.Pockets,seems and sleeves look real good still-nothing tathered. Around 90 bucks new, 50.00 and I will pay shipping to you.

One John Storm shooting vest 2X also. Has name above the paperwork pocket. I think Storm or any other person with a machine could remove it and put your name on. New this vest was 190.00, I'll take 125.00 and pay shipping to you. (Also never smoked in)

If you are interested in any or both of these and worried about the fit, I will take them back if you pay for them and they do not fit at the time of trying them on.Just pay return shipping.....I won't however take them back after 6 months of summer all you can eat BBQ's at 6 different state shoots, and eating at Phil Kiners top places to eat and ice cream parlors. l.g.

2. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Front of Storm vest. l.g.

3. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Back of the vest. l.g.

4. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Fleece is sold to N.Y. l.g.

5. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The color on the vest is a green like a STS, with the flash on a white wall it shows up darker than in actual light. l.g.

6. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

0   0   0

Check Your PM on the Storm Vest.

7. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

0   0   0

I tried again, if you don't get it this time I will send to e-mail.

8. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Everything is not sold, found one more coat, see below!! l.g.

9. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM this am. Check is on the way just a Name change so you won't be shocked.

10. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I found this coat in my garage also. It's a International Storm Coat (non removable liner). It's brand new, maybe worn 3-5 times at the most, pockets show no wear or tears. Size is a 2XL. Never smoked in or around. Color is STS green. If it does not fit you send it back. If your name is John Scranton then there is no need to have your name put on the pocket. New price is 205.00 from Storm, I'll take 105.00 and I will pay shipping. l.g.

11. little gambler

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold to JP. Thanks for looking again. l.g.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.