1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

lighter barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by winselect, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winselect

winselect TS Member

My son has a Kahn Arthemis 20ga. he uses in shooting sports. The barrels are really heavy and wear him out. Does anyone know of someplace that we might can get some lighter barrels for it.

Thanks, Kevin

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Kevin,

If no one comes up with lighter barrels, back-boring can significantly lighten the existing barrels. You would have to contact someone who does this work to learn how much lighter they would be after back-boring.

Rollin

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know this is just a thought ... something rattelin around in my cranium but ya only paid $400 for the Kahn, now your looking for new lighter barrels (or back boring) and who knows what next for your young son. At what point is it going to become more expensive than if you had just bought him a good youth gun to start with and passed it along to another shooters son or daughter when yours outgrows it?

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Mike, Sounds like a good idea for my Johnny. Will have to start picking up those 20 ga empties. He should be able to load his own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.