1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LIFE TIME MEMBERS DIVIDENDS !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

deleted

2. HHS

HHS TS Member

I like the compounded interest, so I don't take mine.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have already received much more from my ATA membership than I have contributed.

Pat Ireland

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Not to mention the free shooting fees at the Grand...and the VIP reception area...

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Hmmm, I seem to remember when I became a life member I received a package that stated I was a owner of the Association. I also remember reading a few years later that the BoD somehow changed the Bylaws and the ownership provision for Life Members was eliminated. I guess that's why we don't get any dividends. JRM

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I'm with Pat. Tons of great memories with some wonderful people. I'll never forget the older Gent, probably about my present age or younger, who was collecting parking fee's by the Rotunda on my first trip to Vandalia. While struggling to get my wallet out after a long day on the road, he asked "Aren't you a member of the ATA?" and when I showed him my Life Member card, his reply was "Welcome home son, you don't need to pay." My only regret is not having gone more often. Bob H.

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

What Pat said....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.