1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

libs,,more on your "boys" plate,,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by H82MIS, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

libs,,more on your

huuuuuuuummmmmmm,,

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

libs,,more on your

Want another scary thing....due to his past relationships hussein would probably not pass the security clearance to work for a defense contractor....yet there are people who want to give him the NUCLEAR codes!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What are some of these idiots thinking???????????

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

libs,,more on your

Just how bad must this tape be that the LA Times won't release it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T37rXZKciEw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T37rXZKciEw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

libs,,more on your

Hey Ziggy, dehaub, danny etc, help me out here. If your boy wants to "spread the wealth", why doesn't he spread some of his to his own family? His brother lives in a tin shack and now we find his "auntie" living in the Boston slums. BTW, why can't she say anything until after the election? Who told her not to?

"By James Bone, Rob Crilly and Ben Macintyre, The Times of London

Barack Obama has lived one version of the American dream that has taken him to the steps of the White House. But a few miles from where the Democratic presidential candidate studied at Harvard, his Kenyan aunt and uncle, immigrants living in modest circumstances in Boston, have a contrasting American story.

Zeituni Onyango, the aunt so affectionately described in Obama's best-selling memoir "Dreams fFrom My Father," lives in a disabled-access flat on a rundown public housing estate in South Boston.

A second relative believed to be the long-lost "Uncle Omar" described in the book was beaten by armed robbers with a "sawed-off rifle" while working in a corner shop in the Dorchester area of the city. He was later evicted from his one-bedroom apartment for failing to pay $2,324.20 in bills, according to the Boston Housing Court.

The press has repeatedly rehearsed Obama's extraordinary odyssey, but the other side of the family's American experience has only been revealed in parts. Just across town from where Obama made history as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, some of his closest blood relatives have confronted the harshness of immigrant life in America.

In his book Obama writes that "Uncle Omar" had gone missing after moving to Boston in the 1960s a quarter-century before Obama first visited his family in Kenya. Aunt Zeituni is now also living in Boston, and recently made a $260 campaign contribution to her nephew's presidential bid from a work address in the city.

Speaking outside her home in Flaherty Way, South Boston, on Tuesday, Onyango, 56, confirmed she was the "Auntie Zeituni" in Obama's memoir. She declined to answer most other questions about her relationship with the presidential contender until after the November 4 election.

"I can't talk about it, I just pray for him, that's all," she said, adding: "After the 4th, I can talk to anyone.""

How can you supporta non-American for President of our Country?

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

libs,,more on your

cheesy, talk to your english teacher....they are doing a bad job....or are you just full of crap that it is hard to talk with your mouth full????

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

libs,,more on your

I'm back now guys,,I had to go take an obama and wipe my ziggy,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.